DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maintenance Schedules

Mavic_Ward

Reactions
Does anyone have any set maintenance procedures to help keep the bird flying? I don't think DJI has a maintenance schedule for the Mavic.

I'm just trying to develop my own to cover all of my bases for logging my flights and maintenance to further enhance my professionalism when it comes to the FAA Part 107 record keeping.

Any tips, things to look for, etc. based on a number of flights or hours of flight time would be appreciated.

Check out www.HealthyDrones.com
They have a listing of battery and drone generic maintenance procedures to give you an idea where to start.
By uploading your flight data, they also keep track of your flights and advise when maintenance is due.

Check out www.HealthyDrones.com
They have a listing of battery and drone generic maintenance procedures to give you an idea where to start.
By uploading your flight data, they also keep track of your flights and advise when maintenance is due.
I'm a member there already. A free member anyway. And I've been uploading my flights to the system and then taking the generated information and entering it into a spreadsheet. That should give me all of the information I need for my flight logs. Near as I can tell you have to be a paid member in order to find any information regarding maintenance.

Reactions: Jda527
I'm a member there already. A free member anyway. And I've been uploading my flights to the system and then taking the generated information and entering it into a spreadsheet. That should give me all of the information I need for my flight logs. Near as I can tell you have to be a paid member in order to find any information regarding maintenance.
I'm currently taking the part 107 class and would like to know if you came up with a maintenance schedule for the Mavic?

I'm currently taking the part 107 class and would like to know if you came up with a maintenance schedule for the Mavic?
+1 (Me too!) CASA, the Australian safety authority, also requires this be included in the operations library for commercial operators.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS