DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Making a Tiny Planet from a Sphere Pano taken on an MA2 (single pre-stitched image!)

MADave

Reactions
Hi guys,
I'm trying to make a tiny planet using my MA2.
Here's the thing - On my Mini 2 I simply go to the "PANO" folder on my SD Card and select the 26 individual images in MS ICE, I then stitch them and add a minus 90 value in the pitch field and that's job done. However when I take the same Sphere Pano using the MA2 I don't get a PANO folder on the SD card and I don't get 26 individual images, instead I end up with ONE image already pre-stitched which will only display as a moveable 360 on social media - there's no way I can make a tiny planet at all.
Any help gratefully received!

Merry Christmas!

Hi guys,
I'm trying to make a tiny planet using my MA2.
Here's the thing - On my Mini 2 I simply go to the "PANO" folder on my SD Card and select the 26 individual images in MS ICE, I then stitch them and add a minus 90 value in the pitch field and that's job done. However when I take the same Sphere Pano using the MA2 I don't get a PANO folder on the SD card and I don't get 26 individual images, instead I end up with ONE image already pre-stitched which will only display as a moveable 360 on social media - there's no way I can make a tiny planet at all.
Any help gratefully received!

Merry Christmas!
Take a look at “Tiny Planet” apps. They have a pro version (I haven’t tried) but their regular app does the trick for me.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143