DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Malta, around Valletta. Time lapses, drone footage and 4k video

Wow! What a great video. I like your work. You successfully showed the place. Thanks for sharing your travels. Malta seems like an interesting place to visit. May I know how long you stayed on the island?

Reactions: vicvideopic
Wow !! Amazing views !! This is why I love photography and now my MP. Thx for the tour and amazing video. I'm a new fan
.... hoping to learn as much as possible .

Just a brilliant video - showing all sides of Valletta.

I've only been once about 8 years ago, with a wonderful lady who's now dead and this brought back so many sweet memories. Thanks.:)

Reactions: vicvideopic
Malta, focused on the capital Valletta. Time lapses, drone footage and 4k video.
I could not do as much drone footage as planned, due to local restrictions, but I hope you will like it
We were there on newy⁰
Malta, focused on the capital Valletta. Time lapses, drone footage and 4k video.
I could not do as much drone footage as planned, due to local restrictions, but I hope you will like it
We were there on a cruise new years day, everything was shut, so thank you for a brilliant video I will save it until I can return.

Wow! What a great video. I like your work. You successfully showed the place. Thanks for sharing your travels. Malta seems like an interesting place to visit. May I know how long you stayed on the island?
Many thanks,
I spent a week there (I came back ten days ago). It was my first time on the island and concentrated only on the urban area around the capital, Valletta.
I plan to go back in October and do the rest of the island and Gozo

Reactions: MPone
nice work - what do you use for the motion timelapses?
Thank you,
the motion is added in post production.
I use a Nikon D850, with a huge resolution of 45M pixels, so I gave plenty of room for zooming, panning and tilting without loss of quality

Just a brilliant video - showing all sides of Valletta.

I've only been once about 8 years ago, with a wonderful lady who's now dead and this brought back so many sweet memories. Thanks.:)
Thank you,
Malta has changed a lot in recent years, it has become a very rich country, also very cosmopolitan, at least around Valletta

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miguelmas