DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro MALTA - More To Explore - 4K

rikk08

Reactions
A compilation of some of my favourite shots captured last year for the VisitMalta | Love Malta: More To Explore Advert Campaign Videos.

Let me know what you think
smile.gif

A compilation of some of my favourite shots captured last year for the VisitMalta | Love Malta: More To Explore Advert Campaign Videos.

smile.gif

Great video! Very well put together. Kept me watching to the end.

Reactions: Gagey52 and rikk08

smile.gif

This is obviously WAAY above my league! You are a PRO! Loved every single second of this video. I can see why you can make a living off of such fine productions.

I was in Malta for 5 weeks this spring so this hits home. Nicely done!
Thanks!! How did you find Malta? I'm sure you travel around quite a bit in 5 weeks and spring is definitely the best time as July was way too hot this year!

This is obviously WAAY above my league! You are a PRO! Loved every single second of this video. I can see why you can make a living off of such fine productions.
Appreciate it Dale, thank you so much! It was initially a passion that now I'm luck enough to have turned it into a full time job and it's the most amazing decision of my life by far!

Reactions: Gagey52
I have to agree with everything that has been said thus far....I'm blown away by so many of your shots with respect to their composition, timing, exposure, interest in subject and so forth! Great work!

• Love
Reactions: rikk08 and Gagey52
Brilliant! You must have been paid handsomely for your terrific work.
Yeah it was a lucrative project but obviously there was a lot of hard work involved, from planning to production and post production, if you count all the stress and the total amount of hours spent on the project it takes a toll on you. Definitely worth every minute in my opinion and would do it all over again!

Thanks for checking out the video :D

I have to agree with everything that has been said thus far....I'm blown away by so many of your shots with respect to their composition, timing, exposure, interest in subject and so forth! Great work!
thanks 😍

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lboogie007