DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Man-eater of Matawan - Real Life Jaws Attack Site from Drone

dronertv

Reactions
Site
droner.tv
I wanted to catch a little of our local history from the perspective of a drone. There is not much special about the location except for the history that happened at it. In 1916, there were three unprovoked shark attacks just a few miles from where I live in a place that no one would expect. These attacks helped to inspire the famous book and movie.

I wanted to catch a little of our local history from the perspective of a drone. There is not much special about the location except for the history that happened at it. In 1916, there were three unprovoked shark attacks just a few miles from where I live in a place that no one would expect. These attacks helped to inspire the famous book and movie.
Very nice work! Dramatic and cinematic shuts

Reactions: dronertv
Good score to go with the footage! I liked your swooping close up of the tunnel revealing the shark painted there. Fading to B & W @ the end was a good move.

wow what a scary story and perfectly "wrapped in pictures" The music choice is aso perfect and fits 200% with the images, compliments for this short but very impressive story. I enjoyed it very much, thanks for sharing! ???
cheers Paul

Thanks for sharing!

Wow, I lived in Keyport and that area for 30 years and never heard of this story. Still have friends in Matawan and relatives nearby. I swam and skied as a kid many years in that Raritan Bay, plenty of horseshoe crabs but never a shark.
Thanks for sharing and bringing back some memories.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore