DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual focus bug, record button stops working

k1s3k1

Reactions
I need help urgently please.

I'm using DJI Go latest version on Android, tried on S8 and S7 both behaving the same.

When the focus is set to AF, there doesn't seem to be any issue with the record button. I can record/stop recording fine anytime.

When i set the focus to MF and change the focus, sometimes the record button stopped working. If I change the focus in the middle of recording then i wont be able to stop recording.

The only way to get the record button working again is to reboot Mavic, rc and DJI Go app.

Anyone else experiencing this? How can i fix this issue?

Makes a change ... something I can test sat at home in a NFZ! ;)

Different phone (Wileyfox Storm ... yeah ... never heard of one), but no issues here.
Good to know before I discover it when flying.

I tried with Dji go app 4.1.15, same issue.

So i guess its the Mavic firmware issue (latest version). I tried reinstalling the firmware, also the same issue.

I tried with Dji go app 4.1.15, same issue.

So i guess its the Mavic firmware issue (latest version). I tried reinstalling the firmware, also the same issue.
Looking at the evidence, chances are, if it was firmware, everyone would suffer the problem irrespective of OS or Phone.
As I'm on Android, as are many others, and don't have the problem (nor did I notice it in previous version of the app), we can eliminate Android per se.
You mention S7 & S8, the other thread mentions S7. Samsung seems to be the common factor,
Therefore, it's probably something more specific with the app on Samsung phones.

Looking at the evidence, chances are, if it was firmware, everyone would suffer the problem irrespective of OS or Phone.
As I'm on Android, as are many others, and don't have the problem (nor did I notice it in previous version of the app), we can eliminate Android per se.
You mention S7 & S8, the other thread mentions S7. Samsung seems to be the common factor,
Therefore, it's probably something more specific with the app on Samsung phones.
It was working fine though before the firmware update on 23rd November.

Hi

I’m using an iPhone 7plus with the latest software and am experiencing this issue.

Has anyone come up with a cause and more importantly a solution.

TIA
Andy

Attachments

• 3B10ED3D-A97F-4843-A790-8FD614D6E856.png
    3B10ED3D-A97F-4843-A790-8FD614D6E856.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 2
Apparently it’s a known issue and the developers are working on a fix

Attachments

• D4AEAD9C-41E1-4005-9232-275E7B7C887C.png
    D4AEAD9C-41E1-4005-9232-275E7B7C887C.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 5
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case