DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual Geo-Fencing

OregonGunslinger

Reactions
Is it possible to add no-fly zones manually? I have a pesky neighbor that throws a fit if my drone strays over their property so I would like to geofence it out of the picture. Possible?

• Love
Reactions: Prismatic
Is it possible to add no-fly zones manually? I have a pesky neighbor that throws a fit if my drone strays over their property so I would like to geofence it out of the picture. Possible?
Oh, man, I could have written that myself! I'm definitely watching this thread!

My guy, some neighbor in my suburban end of town, screeches up alongside my house and berates me and lets it be known, loudly, that I must cease hovering over his house, because I could easily be guilty all sorts of mean, ugly, nasty things. When I offer to avoid his property, he (wisely I'm sure, in his mind) refuses to tell me the address. He has children to protect!

Still, with a little sleuthing, I think I could locate him. And if there's a positive answer to the question, I'll definitely do that and fence him off!

So, this is the answer I got from DJI Support. It looks like the answer is "No".
---
Thank you for contacting DJI.

Kindly note that the fly safe database is designed to provide some general protection to sensitive locations around the world, not to match any particular set of regulations that apply to a certain user. We appreciate your kind understanding.

Please let me know If you have any further questions or comments.

Best Regards
Hank.Su
DJI Technical Support
Youtube: DJI Support

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore