DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Manual ISO in 5.4k video ?

RealSting

Reactions
I've recently received my Air2S which has replaced my old P4. I'm confused over the 'Pro' camera mode in video when it comes to ISO. If I switch to Pro mode, the ISO is locked to AUTO?! I thought the whole point was to manually change it in Pro Mode? Im using 5.4k 24fps. H.265 .Mov. Please don't tell me ISO is locked to AUTO at this res?!!!

You are missing something or there is something wrong with your firmware. There is no lock on the ISO setting and you should be able to switch Auto off.

Ah ha.. it Looks now to be a bug! i tried taking auto off EVERY setting (the non-relevant settings) within Video and it seemed to switch out of AUTO, but not before the UI froze for a second?! Definitely abnormal behaviour. One should not have to go through a dozen settings just to switch auto off on one of them! Should be on the list of fixes for the next update I hope.

Using iPhone X with latest iOS with the standard controller that comes with the A2S.

Just got the drone.. everything latest versions! Yes, will try the install uninstall tomorrow. This was to be my next action. Cheers.

Note that just because the drone is new doesn't mean the firmware is up to date, and in fact likely isn't unless you updated.

Yes, all f/w and databases were updated before use. I’ve reinstalled the app and the ISO is unlocked now. I’m not sure if this has solved the video downlink breakup (drone was only metres away fro me), so will post back when I’ve done all the necessary testing.

Had the same issue with the ISO being locked in d-log pro camera setting. Wasn't until I shuffled through the video modes, d-log to normal and turned off the ISO, then back to d-log that I could get it to work. Odd.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54