DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Marine of Alimos ~ Drone Footage 4K UHD

Tasos GR

Reactions
Marine of Alimos ~ Drone Footage 4K UHD

The Alimos Marina is the largest marina in the Balkans with 1,100 berths. Its excellent strategic position as part of the urban fabric of Athens and its large land area are extremely comparative advantages for its development.
Today, the marina is mainly used as a starting marina for a large number of small professional yachts (bare boats).

How do you get the footage of the fast boat that appears to be flying sideways beginning at approx 0:10 and the footage where you appear to fly backwards at approx 0:25?

How do you get the footage of the fast boat that appears to be flying sideways beginning at approx 0:10 and the footage where you appear to fly backwards at approx 0:25?
What do you mean "how"? is a simple and easy flight. Maybe I did not understand your question

Hi Tasos,
wow there are some nice boats , what a hugh marina...You´r boat is also there? ?Thanks for sharing my friend, very nice video about the place! ?⛵?
cheers Paul
Yes I have there my small boat, the big one is out for maintenance ? I'm happy that you enjoyed it my friend Paul! ?

What do you mean "how"? is a simple and easy flight. Maybe I did not understand your question

"Simple and easy" is relative... Were you actually flying backwards and sideways to capture that footage?

I assumed that the Mavic Drones' top speed was forward only. Perhaps that was a bad assumption.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Htrismegistus