DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mark On Camera Lens of MAVIC Pro Cannot Wipe Clean

Lissette

Reactions
There is a mark on the upper right corner of all my videos. I tried to wipe the lens clean but the mark is still there. Any ideas on what this could be, or how to clean it off? Please view the attached photos.

Attachments

• LensMark1.jpg
    LensMark1.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 61
  • LensMark2.jpg
    LensMark2.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 59
  • LensMark3.jpg
    LensMark3.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 58
There is a mark on the upper right corner of all my videos. I tried to wipe the lens clean but the mark is still there. Any ideas on what this could be, or how to clean it off? Please view the attached photos.

Kind of a rhetorical question. Have you tried traditional lens cleaner. ? Be careful not to break the gimbal.and it should eventually come out. It can’t be permanent.....

Possibly a particle of some kind inside the camera?

My MP2 came with a clear filter over the lens. It is a bit tricky to get off but if you can get it off, you'll be able to tell if it's only a filter issue.

My experience with images like this is only with my land-based Canon cameras, but it looks like a tiny hair on the sensor. How it would get into the Hasselblad, I have no idea. If it were on the surface of the lens, I don't think it would show up like this, but rather just lead to a subtle softening of the image in that area. But, again, this is based only on my experience with my Canon SLR, with is of course is a very difference camera. I have never seen this on my M2P.

Reactions: Ex Coelis
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian