DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Market for Mavic 2 Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
TL;DR: Is there a market for used Mavic 2 Pro's kept in great shape for commercial work? Gauging interest.
--

I have a pair of Mavic 2 Pro drones, one that I pair with a smart controller and the other with a crystal sky, pro mount, and the stock mavic 2 controller.
I'm thinking of selling one since the large industrial job i've been flying monthly for 18 months is coming to an end soon, and I don't need the security of a backup "just in case" any longer.

It was good since if I had issues with one, i'd avoid missing my montly obligation and payment by puling out the backup. I had to do this twice.. once with a gimble leveling issue that required a firmware update, and once where for whatever reason the custom unlock wasn't working on one drone. (the work I'm doing has me in the flight path of a local airport and I have a 100' max ceiling AFTER getting clearance through Aloft and DJI custom unlock.)

The set would come with a hard case, fly more combo, crystal sky & mounting hardware, stock remote and filter set.

I'm seeing some in classifieds that leads me to think YES, but I've not been looking regularly so can't judge trending very well.

Thanks in advance.

Rich

Reactions: Spartan Drones
My situation is that I own an Inspire Pro x5 and a dead Mavic Pro. I really miss the convenience of the Mavic and have been spoiled by the quality of the x5 camera.
I failed to put the money away for a used M2 when the M3 came out and the M2s (plural of Mavic 2, I know there is no such thing as a 2s. : ^ ) ) hit the used market. I am hoping that M2s will still be available in a few (or 6) months or that I come across someone that wants to trade an Inspire Pro for a Mavic 2.
As far as pricing, right now, the choices seem to be:
  • Facebook Marketplace* (spelled Mavric) or EBAY crapshoot $750 - $1,600
  • Listed here or Adorama/MPB basic Some recourse if it's crap $1,000 - $1,200
  • Listed here or Adorama/MPB w/ EXTRAS! Some recourse if it's crap $1,400 - $1,800
  • MAVIC 3 Basic (with Affirm payments) good confidence $2,049
*there is nothing available w/in a 5 hr drive of me so this would be shipped and trusting the seller.​
I think the issue you will run into is that with the case, monitor, etc., and the fact that you're a member here, it would be completely reasonable to ask a price that puts you right up against a stripped M3.

My ¥2.75

John

My situation is that I own an Inspire Pro x5 and a dead Mavic Pro. I really miss the convenience of the Mavic and have been spoiled by the quality of the x5 camera.
I failed to put the money away for a used M2 when the M3 came out and the M2s (plural of Mavic 2, I know there is no such thing as a 2s. : ^ ) ) hit the used market. I am hoping that M2s will still be available in a few (or 6) months or that I come across someone that wants to trade an Inspire Pro for a Mavic 2.
As far as pricing, right now, the choices seem to be:
  • Facebook Marketplace* (spelled Mavric) or EBAY crapshoot $750 - $1,600
  • Listed here or Adorama/MPB basic Some recourse if it's crap $1,000 - $1,200
  • Listed here or Adorama/MPB w/ EXTRAS! Some recourse if it's crap $1,400 - $1,800
  • MAVIC 3 Basic (with Affirm payments) good confidence $2,049
*there is nothing available w/in a 5 hr drive of me so this would be shipped and trusting the seller.​
I think the issue you will run into is that with the case, monitor, etc., and the fact that you're a member here, it would be completely reasonable to ask a price that puts you right up against a stripped M3.

My ¥2.75

John
Thanks for the insight! Yeah I’m thinking similar ranges. I’m looking to pick up an Avata fly more combo as the fpv will let me get more interesting footage to score with my electronic synth music - and the 4k@60p will help with the occasional switch to slow mo without too much loss of fidelity.

I’d be open for trades but I doubt anyone is trading the Avata package i’d want yet.

Ideally someone needing the M2P for work will see the listing once it’s up and jump on it.

Reactions: mereflyer
Post it in classifeds. 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
motiongraphics50