Join Us Now

Mary Christmas drone friends!

Kywon McCain

⭐Smooth Operator⭐
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Hello drone friends.

I wanna wish you all a merry Christmas.
I hope you all are spending time with your families. I hope everyday is a good day for you. Everyone is happy that you're around for the holidays just like I am. Just like how you people make me happy

I hope you all have a good day today. You all deserve it because all of you are amazing by yourselves. Why not spend this Christmas to take a break for all of the hard work you do yes.

Me? I'm shoving spoonfuls of Nutella in my mouth. I'm having a good time with my mom, brother and cat, like I hope you are having a good time with your family and pets.

I hope everyday is a good day for all of you, which it will because I bet it.

Once I get my drone fixed and I lose this covid I can post photos again and that I can't wait to do.

I love you all.

Have a good Christmas

Hello drone friends.

I wanna wish you all a merry Christmas.
I hope you all are spending time with your families. I hope everyday is a good day for you. Everyone is happy that you're around for the holidays just like I am. Just like how you people make me happy

I hope you all have a good day today. You all deserve it because all of you are amazing by yourselves. Why not spend this Christmas to take a break for all of the hard work you do yes.

Me? I'm shoving spoonfuls of Nutella in my mouth. I'm having a good time with my mom, brother and cat, like I hope you are having a good time with your family and pets.

I hope everyday is a good day for all of you, which it will because I bet it.

Once I get my drone fixed and I lose this covid I can post photos again and that I can't wait to do.

I love you all.

Have a good Christmas
Merry Christmas to you, my young friend. My family are all from Brunswick, although most of them now live in Frederick. Hope you feel better soon and are looking forward to a new year of FLYING!

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair