DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew added --- Orange for the Stealth Props

Dougcjohn

Reactions
Like the Master Airscrew Mavic Air props, but didn't like the color choices except Black.

I use the Wrapgrade wraps on all Mavics, and perfer the Neon Orange to help my old eyes tracking the little crafts.
The MP has had Master Airscrew Orange Props, nice look with Orange wrap.

Master Airscrew recently added a few new colors to the Mavic Air... Orange and I think Red is new too.
Looks great with the Orange Wrap!

Can I give an honest opinion? You may not like it. Or you may roll with it.

LOL, I'm talking about Viking...I'm just having a little fun here.. It does not matter what I think.... it all about his expression. I respect it.... it is highly visible and he represents his country... its cool....

LOL, I'm talking about Viking...I'm just having a little fun here.. It does not matter what I think.... it all about his expression. I respect it.... it is highly visible and he represents his country... its cool....
I kinda assumed that was the direction... We all have our beauties and our lovelies!
It's visible and artistic!

I like my Neon Orange Wrapgrade skins.... No one makes a skin close to these guys for fit & finish.

Reactions: SXViper03
I kinda assumed that was the direction... We all have our beauties and our lovelies!
It's visible and artistic!

I like my Neon Orange Wrapgrade skins.... No one makes a skin close to these guys for fit & finish.

Your right about that, I like how the wrap flows on the body. I have to check into that.

IF you do a Wrapgrade...it's a very thin Poly vinyl. Absolutely perfect fit... basically a pro wrap finish when completed at hardly no weight gain being the ultra thin poly.

BUT... fore warned... it's not a quick job and ya gotta follow the numbers for which piece lays on top of the other... like a 3D puzzle.

When done, she looks like a paint job type of wrap.

I've done my MP, MA, Spark (Sold), and M2Pro... and will be doing the M2EDual when skin arrives.
Oh, and the Tello... I've done 2 kids Tello's too... they love'em!

I've asked them to make Inspire 1 and Inspire 2... they'd be great!

Reactions: Rattydude77
IF you do a Wrapgrade...it's a very thin Poly vinyl. Absolutely perfect fit... basically a pro wrap finish when completed at hardly no weight gain being the ultra thin poly.

BUT... fore warned... it's not a quick job and ya gotta follow the numbers for which piece lays on top of the other... like a 3D puzzle.

When done, she looks like a paint job type of wrap.

I've done my MP, MA, Spark (Sold), and M2Pro... and will be doing the M2EDual when skin arrives.
Oh, and the Tello... I've done 2 kids Tello's too... they love'em!

I've asked them to make Inspire 1 and Inspire 2... they'd be great!
I watched the entire video and noticed it's not a rush job. There's an act to it . I tend to turn into a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that. I already know my catch phrase "NO BUBBLES ALLOWED "

I'll add... note the various little doors and arm joints... You can remove any part and not loose the skin... and the doors will open & close without effecting the wrap. Arms fold without issue.
Needless to say, I'm impressed.

But, some of the pieces, take time & patience to get just right. Gotta be warm too... cause you very slightly stretch them around the motors and various corners, dips, etc.

I watched the entire video and noticed it's not a rush job. There's an act to it . I tend to turn into a perfectionist when it comes to stuff like that. I already know my catch phrase "NO BUBBLES ALLOWED "
Right there with ya... and this stuff is easy NOT to have bubbles... you work it slow form one end to the other, center outward. Any the adhesive is nice... it allows you to lift it once or twice without loss and then cures & dries more tacky in 1-2 days.

Clean with isopropyl alcohol and air can first.... clean non-oily hands and you're off.

Just too compare... here's a wrapped Mavic Pro & Mavic Air... both more than 1 year wrapped, stuffed in cases, grass, etc. Compared to a wet sanded Inspire 1 bodies.

The WrapGrade company was even willing to send me a small roll of uncut orange warp so I could use on Inspire arms. Pretty close match... this photo was prior to getting their wrap for Arms...used a local shops orange that was too dull.

Orange Color.jpg

Nice and neat. Lots of Patience there.... that's sure an highly visible color. Good job!

I'm trying to get them to try Inspire bodies... I don't want to paint the Inspire 2, I'd rather poly wrap it. All the Inspire 2 wraps are poor... seams and poor fit... looks like a patch job when done.

Just for clarity on power buttons possibly sticking...
If paint and wet sanding... the Inpire power buttons are removed, sanded and fitted, then all caps & frames paint removed on contact section for secure clip tolerance and non-stick concerns.

Poly warps much less time consuming! Orange2.jpg

Reactions: Rattydude77
Like the Master Airscrew Mavic Air props, but didn't like the color choices except Black.

I use the Wrapgrade wraps on all Mavics, and perfer the Neon Orange to help my old eyes tracking the little crafts.
The MP has had Master Airscrew Orange Props, nice look with Orange wrap.

Master Airscrew recently added a few new colors to the Mavic Air... Orange and I think Red is new too.
Looks great with the Orange Wrap!

My theory is that birds might fear it more with red props. Probably nonsense but it hasn't been attacked since it had them fitted.
Paul ?

My theory is that birds might fear it more with red props. Probably nonsense but it hasn't been attacked since it had them fitted.
Paul ?
Ya gotta point... like blood red!
Like... do ya feel lucky Bird.

But now, gotta ask... did they attack prior to props? Maybe the pitch is less irritating to them... they tolerate it more now! ??

Reactions: Paul WIngfield
Ya gotta point... like blood red!
Like... do ya feel lucky Bird.

But now, gotta ask... did they attack prior to props? Maybe the pitch is less irritating to them... they tolerate it more now! ??

They didn't attack it before either ?.
It sounds less pitchy so is more butch now but the birds do have more time to decide whether or not to attack it because it flies for longer with the Master Airscrew props on. ?
Paul ?

Reactions: Dougcjohn
I’m glad you have such joy for that, allways trying to spread happyness around me. And I fly for Missing People here in Sweden even in darkness so anything that Could do any help for visibility is good even if you got a laugh.

I’m glad you have such joy for that, allways trying to spread happyness around me. And I fly for Missing People here in Sweden even in darkness so anything that Could do any help for visibility is good even if you got a laugh.
Interesting, you use the M2P as a SAR platform. Is that a common craft to use for SAR in your country or area of country?

Several use the M2P for pets / animals in my area (midwest USA) but that's mainly in neighbor backyard scanning and daylight by Pet organizations.

For the human SAR work, it's pretty much all Thermal... some beginning to adopt the M2EDual for quick setup and scan near a wreck for any bodies tossed out of vehicles into nearby brush or tall grass... that you might miss in darkness.

Great to hear you assist in SAR!
I hope to get into that in my area too.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+