DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew has their Air 2S propellers available now

Reactions
Just in case anyone is interested looks like Master Airscrew have put t up their Stealth properties for the Air 2S for shipping in a couple of days. This is normally the first upgrade I do to my drones so just FYI if anyone else is interested.

PS - I’m not affiliated to them. I’ve just been using their props for quite a while since the first Mavic and I’ve always found them pretty good.

Pretty impressed. Ordered mine around noon and at 5:10 they sent out a shipping confirmation.
Like I said I have used their props before and even beta tested for them so I know they are a good company to deal with. Always fast to address any problems that might come up.

Reactions: Tufargon
I got mine yesterday. They appear quieter because of the slightly lower pitch but not quite as low as my Mavic 2 Pro. Still any improvement is good though. At 90m away it is barely audible over ambient noise.

These do feel a bit thinner than the OEM set.

I got mine yesterday. They appear quieter because of the slightly lower pitch but not quite as low as my Mavic 2 Pro. Still any improvement is good though. At 90m away it is barely audible over ambient noise.

These do feel a bit thinner than the OEM set.
I got mine yesterday too and I agree.

Received a set of black ones a few days ago. The sound is noticeably lower pitch and more pleasing to the ear when nearby. At distance the sound disappears completely into the background sooner than the OEM props.

Pretty impressed. Ordered mine around noon and at 5:10 they sent out a shipping confirmation.
Like I said I have used their props before and even beta tested for them so I know they are a good company to deal with. Always fast to address any problems that might come up.
I used their helicopter rotors and their drone props up until the Mavic air two..my first run stealth came all screwed up and nasty and been almost 2 years and They still haven’t replied to any of my emails I’ll never buy another thing from them again it’s a shame your mavic Pro and Pro two props the stealth ones are pretty **** good.

Just got my new props today and I am thankful they are just a bit shorter so now heavy winds wont make them scrape the sides of the drone , very nice.

Will test them out today , but they look nice. seems the quality is back on the Black Gloss pair, others are on back order.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

Just got my new props today and I am thankful they are just a bit shorter so now heavy winds wont make them scrape the sides of the drone , very nice.

Will test them out today , but they look nice. seems the quality is back on the Black Gloss pair, others are on back order.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.
They're not on back order. MAS opened up the pre-order option on Monday and they're advertising a ship date of 8/19/21.

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I have them (orange ones) on my MA2 and love them, so it's good that they're available for the Air 2S now as well. I wouldn't exactly call them "stealth" as it says on the tin but they are a lot quieter than the stock props. I'll have to look for videos of MAS props in action on the 2S...since the A2S seems to be a little quieter than the Air 2 out of the box, I'm curious to hear what effect the MAS props have. I'm also curious to know what had to be done differently for Air 2S props vs the MA2 edition.

I have them (orange ones) on my MA2 and love them, so it's good that they're available for the Air 2S now as well. I wouldn't exactly call them "stealth" as it says on the tin but they are a lot quieter than the stock props. I'll have to look for videos of MAS props in action on the 2S...since the A2S seems to be a little quieter than the Air 2 out of the box, I'm curious to hear what effect the MAS props have. I'm also curious to know what had to be done differently for Air 2S props vs the MA2 edition.
The MA2 props would rub the top sensors very slightly on the A2S. All fixed now.

Reactions: rmns2bseen
The New Air 2S props by Master Screw Storm Approved by Phantomrain.org

The shorter Props leave a lot of room for high winds
and are have a nicer tone than the DJI props.

Had a little to much fun with the drone and did not get much video of the drone on camera but
vertical climb to 400 on point . going up and down.

One thing I did notice for the first time is when you turn off the Side way flying and your in sport mode the AIR 2s likes to climb as it goes up , interesting , as I never flew with that on before.

Not sure now how useful it would be unless you were going very slowly of course.

Shorter Props : Awesome
Zero vibration , same jump at the start as the DJI props
Vertical engagement sport mode flawless .
Heavy winds with Shorter Props super nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
http://Phantomrain.org

The New Air 2S props by Master Screw Storm Approved by Phantomrain.org

The shorter Props leave a lot of room for high winds and are have a nicer tone than the DJI props.

Had a little to much fun with the drone and did not get much video of the drone on camera but
vertical climb to 400 on point . going up and down.

One thing I did notice for the first time is when you turn off the Side way flying and your in sport mode the AIR 2s likes to climb as it goes up , interesting , as I never flew with that on before.

Not sure now how useful it would be unless you were going very slowly of course.

Shorter Props : Awesome
Zero vibration , same jump at the start as the DJI props
Vertical engagement sport mode flawless .
Heavy winds with Shorter Props super nice.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on the Water.
Phantom Rain | Drone Protector / Wet Suits, Rescue Jackets, Landing Pads

I'm sure the mic wasn't the greatest but in the real world sound never is. We hear wind and leaves blowing all the time. That was quiet! Nice job on updating the website too. I'm doing the same to mine. Thumbswayup

Reactions: Phantomrain.org
I went ahead and ordered a couple of sets, so I could get free shipping. We will see when they turn up, and how they turn out. Of course, I may not fly again till October when it's not so hot, and I feel like doing something besides ride my bike, and sit in the AC.

Not trying to be disrespectful, as a matter of fact I'm on the verge of ordering them myself SOLELY due to the colors but these statistics seem bland and have no proof. I'd love to see controlled environment tests.

if DJI themselves which built the drone with a team of engineers and such could get a minute more flight time, faster top speed, less weight AND charge 25$ more for it, why didn't they?

Why DJI didn't come up with a stealth prop themselves and sell it like water to Air 2/Air 2S owners?

Reactions: pommy
Not trying to be disrespectful, as a matter of fact I'm on the verge of ordering them myself SOLELY due to the colors but these statistics seem bland and have no proof. I'd love to see controlled environment tests.

if DJI themselves which built the drone with a team of engineers and such could get a minute more flight time, faster top speed, less weight AND charge 25$ more for it, why didn't they?

Why DJI didn't come up with a stealth prop themselves and sell it like water to Air 2/Air 2S owners?
LOL if you understand any of this it might answer some of your questions. Way over my head. Like I said I just like the lower pitch which seems to be the only notable difference I have found. :)

LOL if you understand any of this it might answer some of your questions. Way over my head. Like I said I just like the lower pitch which seems to be the only notable difference I have found. :)

That's an awesome link you sent me and I thank you for it. unfortunately these were tests done at 2016, with a different shape and bigger propeller. Furthermore, they were tested against other third-party RC propellers.

I'm not doubting that they sell quality products, that is clear to see. I'm just doubting the fact that an OEM which was extensively tested would leave such room for improvements and consequently more profit.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
James Hoogenboom