DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Mavic 2 Propellers incoming!

Kstarestrella

Reactions
Had a mavic air, sold it and got the mavic 2 pro. Love it. I had the Airscrew 1st Gen props on it and they worked wonderfully, then 2nd Gen came out. Contacted them about anything for the mavic 2 and they said they were working on it right now and should expect something soon! I can't wait. I hope they have different color propellers! Screenshot_20190704-003243_Messenger.jpeg

Had a mavic air, sold it and got the mavic 2 pro. Love it. I had the Airscrew 1st Gen props on it and they worked wonderfully, then 2nd Gen came out. Contacted them about anything for the mavic 2 and they said they were working on it right now and should expect something soon! I can't wait. I hope they have different color propellers! View attachment 76906
$14.99 Flat rate £11.92 shipping worldwide bit to expensive for me but thanks for the info

Had a mavic air, sold it and got the mavic 2 pro. Love it. I had the Airscrew 1st Gen props on it and they worked wonderfully, then 2nd Gen came out. Contacted them about anything for the mavic 2 and they said they were working on it right now and should expect something soon! I can't wait. I hope they have different color propellers! View attachment 76906

Mmmmmm.......They told me the same back in Nov. 2018.
Will believe it when it happens.
I'm waiting for the orange so they'll probably introduce black, blue, and magenta. :)

A few months ago they told me they'd be out in the second quarter. So far nothing.

At this point I'm hoping they're out before the Mavic 3 is released.

What would be a factual benefit of 3rd party props vs current generation of dji ones? Dunno if it makes much practical sense to even bother.

like i said before, i do not hold my breath to see a no name 3rd party supplier to produce a product superior to the outcome of dji r&d. it is not a flattery to them - just a realistic assessment of their budget and resources.
Maybe do your research before posting a comment like "a no name 3rd party supplier".
I think you'll find it's the other way round.
Master Airscrew have been around circa 40 years, long before DJI were even thought of.
Their products and expertise in prop design has come from decades in the industry and from a background in full size aviation as well as years being respected within the RC model world.
I would trust more in Master Airscrews design and manufacturing process when it comes to prop engineering more than I would DJI's.
World Champion 3D pilots have put their trust in Master Aircrew products - the same cannot be said for DJI.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR