DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew Stealth props for Mavic 2 now available

brett8883

Reactions
Have we talked about this yet? Haven’t seen anything about them now being available. Got the blue ones. May have rather had the white but they are either out of them or haven’t started selling the other colors yet.

Gonna put em on my Mavic Pro and see what happens. Might have to mod the rear ones a little hence why this is in the hardware mods section55714F48-F858-40C9-82B3-907E6E72C8C8.jpeg

Last edited:
You got to love the color profile! Like a chicks fingernails! Lol, Joking! I like the Blue!;)

What you thinking on doing to the rear ones Brett8883 ?

Reactions: brett8883
What you thinking on doing to the rear ones Brett8883 ?
Just shave em down a little. The stock M2 props work really well on the M1 and just have to shave down slightly on the very end and balance them.

MA props should be easier to work.

One way to do it is to put them on the front arms and then let the AC idle. Take a file and let the ends hit it. Does it nice and evenly that way.

The winglets on the end don’t provide lift so it’s ok to take them down just a bit.

Just shave em down a little. The stock M2 props work really well on the M1 and just have to shave down slightly on the very end and balance them.

MA props should be easier to work.
I got ya. Didn’t see you were going to put them on a pro.
Been a long day. :)

Have we talked about this yet? Haven’t seen anything about them now being available. Got the blue ones. May have rather had the white but they are either out of them or haven’t started selling the other colors yet.

Gonna put em on my Mavic Pro and see what happens. Might have to mod the rear ones a little hence why this is in the hardware mods sectionView attachment 91652
Woah! - Why put these on your Mavic Pro when there are MAS prop's there designed for the Mavic Pro? If you need to shave the ends off these, then you will kill the efficiency of the prop's and also make them louder. Order the correct MAS Stealth for Mavic Pro - otherwise this is like putting the wrong tyres on your car ...

One way to do it is to put them on the front arms and then let the AC idle. Take a file and let the ends hit it. Does it nice and evenly that way.

The winglets on the end don’t provide lift so it’s ok to take them down just a bit.
I've got to say, that you are just missing the point of these prop's by a country mile! As a dedicated user of MAS prop's - what you are proposing to do just seems crazy!

Reactions: Rbruz
Thanks I did forget the link
The black ones are available for $24.99.
Just click on the black color in the photos below the blue photo, and it will switch to black for $24.99. Just ordered! The 5% increase in flight time, if real, is well worth the money! It's like giving every M2 battery I own an instant 5% boost in mAh! Thumbswayup

Reactions: IShouldBeWorking
A very painful read, I as I have 2 sets of brand new airscrewers for my M1P, and yet it seems it shall rain for several weeks straight. Interesting to read they have finally settled on a design for the M2P. Apparently they dont just produce props for market unless they actually fiure out how to improve on the original design, which I hear was not easy to do with the M2P props as compared to the M1P props.

Brett please dont dremel your props, they are made from glass and have a short lifespan to start with! Instead you can post more indoor mode videos, fun to watch!

A very painful read, I as I have 2 sets of brand new airscrewers for my M1P, and yet it seems it shall rain for several weeks straight. Interesting to read they have finally settled on a design for the M2P. Apparently they dont just produce props for market unless they actually fiure out how to improve on the original design, which I hear was not easy to do with the M2P props as compared to the M1P props.

Brett please dont dremel your props, they are made from glass and have a short lifespan to start with! Instead you can post more indoor mode videos, fun to watch!
The MasterAirscrew props are made from glass???

I’m gonna get them on the M1 one way or the other there’s no stopping that.

I’ve done this with the OEM M2 props and actually they don’t seem like they even need to be shortened when you put them on and spin them with your hand. It’s not until after you take off and realize they are scrapping against the body slightly.

First time I did this i didn’t shorten them and it flew fine but I noticed it sounded weird so after a while I landed and it’s not till then I realized they must flatten out pretty good at speed and where hitting the body. That gives you an idea of how tiny of an amount they have to be shaved down.

I haven’t seen any dimensions of the M2 MA props yet and I assume they are made from a more ridged material like the M1 MA props so who knows, I may not need to shave them down at all.

First time I did this i didn’t shorten them and it flew fine but I noticed it sounded weird so after a while I landed and it’s not till then I realized they must flatten out pretty good at speed and where hitting the body.
In the case of the airscrew props though, they are specifically designed to fit specific uav model. I suppose one can tweak the gain settings if mismatched setup results in vibration, but that is not my game. There are already so many things that can sabotage getting good footage after all. Also, unless some pro technique with jig or whatever is used for the grinding, I wonder if props become out of balance? DONT DO IT MAN! THINK OF THE WOMEN AND CHILDREN! :eek:

Please expound upon the short lifespan...
Well unless I am confused, manufacturer statement is to replace after a few years whether you use them or not, which is all I meant. I have no idea how many flight hours or how much abuse they can take as compared to dji stock, except the anecdotal suggestions found here and there which I will not qualify due to lazyness and/or senility, that they probably dont last as long. It is 'performance' class props.

Last edited:
Well unless I am confused, manufacturer statement is to replace after a few years whether you use them or not, which is all I meant. I have no idea how many flight hours or how much abuse they can take as compared to dji stock, except the anecdotal suggestions found here and there which I will not qualify due to lazyness and/or senility, that they probably dont last as long. It is 'performance' class props.
At $25 a set, I will happily replace them "after a few years!" ?

Gonna put em on my Mavic Pro and see what happens. Might have to mod the rear ones a little hence why this is in the hardware mods sectionView attachment 91652
I got the white and orange ones today, their available, the new one’s for Mavic pro 2, and pro 2 zoom. How do you like the blue ones ?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR