DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew STEALTH Props for Mavic Mini?

Cyber3xpert

Reactions
Master Airscrew has made low noise propellers for the Spark, Mavic Air, Mavic Pro, Mavic Pro Platinum, Mavic 2 Pro, Mavic 2 Zoom, and even the Phantom series. Will they make this upgrade available to Mavic Mini owners? Would it be worth it?

Thoughts?

Reactions: Dannick
I would imagine they will in the future. Just gotta give them some more time for R&D. IIRC, other models have been available a few months after the model's release, so I would guess the mini would follow a similar pattern.

A freind of mine suggested scanning the stealth props and regular mini props. Shrinking the size down of the stealth props to fit the mini and copy in the hub of the mini prop so they will fit, and then 3d printing a set. Interesting thought.

A freind of mine suggested scanning the stealth props and regular mini props. Shrinking the size down of the stealth props to fit the mini and copy in the hub of the mini prop so they will fit, and then 3d printing a set. Interesting thought.

A problem with 3D printing is the uneven surface of the object. While a stationary object is silent as it does not move, the propellers might behave differently and be noisy while they spin. And this would be just one of the possible challenges.

No stress friends. I have sent a question to Master Airscrew about stealth props for MM. Answer:

Hi Jan,

Thank you for choosing Master Airscrew.

We are working on those. Hope to have some mere information soon.

Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,
MAS Team

MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM
Awesome!! Thanks on behalf of Mavic Mini owners! Hopefully they're better than the stock props. I think they will be.

I hope they come out with mini props. I use them on my x-star and love them. I don’t care about the noise reduction, just the quality of their product is great.

No stress friends. I have sent a question to Master Airscrew about stealth props for MM. Answer:

Hi Jan,

Best Regards,
MAS Team

MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM
SWEET. i hope it's soon i defiantly want these.

I Love the master air screws on my x-star, will be buying the mini props when they come out.

Hi Jan,

Best Regards,
MAS Team

MASTER AIRSCREW TEAM
We all need to get with master air screw for mavic mini props I already have also

I hope they come out with mini props. I use them on my x-star and love them. I don’t care about the noise reduction, just the quality of their product is great.
I'd like to see any high quality replacement for the stock blades. I really think there is something wrong with either the design, the material, or the manufacturing of them that causes both the motor speed error and the prop strikes with the front arms, and it has nothing to do with storing the Mini improperly in the Fly More case.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242