DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrew

Got the email as well. I’m really happy with them on my Air.....looking forward to trying them out on my M2P.

I've been waiting for these and hope they come in different colors. I'll be buying them!

Reactions: strdr
I'm looking forward to you guinea pigs checking these out for me... But i expect to be purchasing a set pretty soon.
They still have no link on website.

I'm looking forward to you guinea pigs checking these out for me... But i expect to be purchasing a set pretty soon.
They still have no link on website.
From what I just read in another thread the gain had to be turned down using these but here’s your link.

Reactions: Drone Master
I dont think I understand why some of us are excited about new props for M2P and zoom, it surely can't be the sound because most of the time our birds are at most high above us and out further than higher. So is it lift or is it that the props give us a minute or two extra minutes flying time, but having said that does anyone fly until zero battery left.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I use two sets of different colors for the Mavic pro, an orange set on the back and a black set on the front, they do make it easier to know visual orientation. I doubt there will be a huge difference in performance, but I have many different landing gear sets and other things that have their pro's and con's. It's just another option, I'm sure there will be advantages as well as disadvantages. It took them a long time to develop, so hopefully there will be a noticeable difference. I'll continue to use my stock props as well, I have a lot of them.

From what I just read in another thread the gain had to be turned down using these but here’s your link.
Not sure turned up or down but the MAS for the Mavic Air came with a cheat sheet recommending gain settings. I should have noted the factory settings before the change. Generically it's called PID tuning. I fly for the AP and not for performance so on things like changing the grain I just do what I'm told ?

Reactions: dirkclod
I didn’t gain down when I changed to MAS on my MPP and my first reaction was reduced noice and maybe a little longer flighttime but hard to say if it’s true.

Attachments

• 586A976E-7DA9-475B-8076-713D8F9811A1.jpeg
    586A976E-7DA9-475B-8076-713D8F9811A1.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 65
I didn’t gain down when I changed to MAS on my MPP and my first reaction was reduced noice and maybe a little longer flighttime but hard to say if it’s true.
Not doubting you on that just read it in a thread I saw when searching for that link was what some were saying and not sure at the moment which model they were discussing .

Earlier the Mavic Air pilots reported a buzz or vibration or a wallow and a shake..something...can't remember, and there was a change to the gain that took care of the situation. That must have somehow..(magic) changed because I finally bought a set and there were no instructions to make any changes. The flight is normal and I'm thinking that it has a more pleasing note...it wouldn't have to be much of a change to improve the Mavic Air's only bad feature. :)

Earlier the Mavic Air pilots reported a buzz or vibration or a wallow and a shake..something...

Wasn’t it a “Motor over current error” or something like that? Not everyone was getting it.....I think just folks flying in Sport mode and really hitting it hard. I don’t fly very aggressively so never get the error and didn’t make any changes. They released the v2 to address this.....if I remember correctly.

Reactions: hiflyer201
I really like there props for the MP1. Been using them over a year now. I have them for the spark to but there not fold able is my only gripe about them. Can't wait to see how these perform.

Following. Will someone post when the are actually available to purchase?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61