DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Master Airscrews where are you.

Sheppie

Reactions
Today is starting the 4th week that I have tried to call Master Airscrews (916-631-8385) trying to find out where my props are at with no answer. I don't care how good people say that their props are, Their Customer Service is the worst that I have ever seen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Boyce555
I just cancelled my order after 3 weeks of waiting.
I think I'll order again but not until they iron out some kinks....vibration issues, and lack of communication when contacted...

Did you get them from amazon ?

Can't fault the finish of the MAS props on my MA and Spark, must be a new factory making the MA2 props for them.
Can't under the QC problems unless they have outsourced them

The company has let down a lot people on this forum.

I would like to see how the company straighten out this mess.

Today is starting the 4th week that I have tried to call Master Airscrews (916-631-8385) trying to find out where my props are at with no answer. I don't care how good people say that their props are, Their Customer Service is the worst that I have ever seen.
Speaking from my experience, save your money, at 100' away you can hardly notice if any noise difference.

• Haha
Reactions: antonebear
They're swamped with replacing the defective props I assume along with existing orders. I got an email stating I could get a refund or replacement props. Still waiting for replacements.

Reactions: Thomas B
The only reason I'd order them would be just for the color. I wish DJI would offer color choices.

I have heard good results about the Anbee props for the Spark.

They are available in different colors.

I searched for the MA2 and it looks like the have a couple to choose from.

Mine took 3+ weeks from order to delivery. I've tested them for vibration and max altitude of 10-15 feet and maybe a distance of 30yds, but I am still not confident to use them on a normal flight since most of my flying is over water. I emailed them a week and a half after order to check status and never received a reply. I will test more this week at a local football field to see if they are going in the trash or in my gear bag for regular flights.

Man that sucks, I must be the only guy that got my prop in a couple of days and they are GOOD ones too, I got the black props, I ordered them late night on Dec30 and received them on 1/2/21. I have no complaints at all. It sucks for ALL the people that are having problems...

Last edited:
I purchased the black set for MA2 and I’m not happy with them. It took almost three weeks to receive them. I then inspected them and found a little bit of flashing on the leading edge. I slowly and carefully sanded that off (used a very high grit sandpaper and a lot of patience...didn’t want to take too much off). I then put them on and did the ‘smooth flat surface test’ I’ve seen on some videos (letting the motors run and watching to see if drone would move), and it was rock steady.

I finally had some good weather to try them for a test flight and received a “motor error check propellers “ message. I brought the drone back and landed and haven’t used the props since.

I’m disappointed because I’d done a lot of research prior and saw that MAS has a good reputation for making great products. I’m not knocking them or dissuading anyone from buying; I just wanted to post my experience with these propellers.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000