DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

2 Pro Matheson Hammock and Miami River Bridges

Dale D

Reactions
Site
vimeo.com
Enjoy this 2:45 minutes (without end title) multi-media video of scenes of a cloudy sunrise at Matheson Hammock Beach, and the Miami River life of bridges and passing boats. I included a mixture of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone videos, DSLR timelapse videos using a Nikon D750 and 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens,Hoya 0.9, 3 stop ND filter and Really Right Stuff tripod, the Osmo Action video camera, and the following software; Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and LR Lightroom5.

A hardwood hammock is a dense stand of broad-leafed trees that grow on a natural rise of only a few inches in elevation. Hammocks can be found nestled in most all other Everglades ecosystems. In the deeper sloughs and marshes, the seasonal flow of water helps give these hammocks a distinct aerial teardrop shape.

Enjoy this 2:45 minutes (without end title) multi-media video of scenes of a cloudy sunrise at Matheson Hammock Beach, and the Miami River life of bridges and passing boats. I included a mixture of the DJI Mavic 2 Pro drone videos, DSLR timelapse videos using a Nikon D750 and 28-300mm f/3.5-5.6 lens,Hoya 0.9, 3 stop ND filter and Really Right Stuff tripod, the Osmo Action video camera, and the following software; Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro, Lightroom, and LR Lightroom5.

A hardwood hammock is a dense stand of broad-leafed trees that grow on a natural rise of only a few inches in elevation. Hammocks can be found nestled in most all other Everglades ecosystems. In the deeper sloughs and marshes, the seasonal flow of water helps give these hammocks a distinct aerial teardrop shape.

Great video, especially the time lapse parts. The video was also very relaxing to watch, and listen to.?

Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
I really enjoyed your video. It is well put together with the time lapse and stills. Great choice of music too. What is the source of the music?
Thanks for the nice words. This 2:45 min video took 3 days of shooting and 2 stays of processing!Last year I joined a music service (Musicbed) and downloaded a lot of music. I am doing less this year so I am not using their service but I am still allowed to use the music I downloaded while a member..

Last edited:
Reactions: SW_Drone_Guy
Love the shadow play with sunbeams peaking through in the beginning.
Yes Tom- I did too. I had been there filming for over 45 minutes (time-lapse exposures -intervals of 4 seconds, 12 images per minute) and was about to take down the camera when I saw this amazing formation of sunbeams peaking through the clouds. I am angry at myself for stopping the study too soon. I could have had at least 2-3 more seconds of show. Timelapse takes such persistence!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gadget61