DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Matrice M200

Oyibo VFX

Reactions
I was informed today that the customer price of the new M200 is around €12.000 ($12.800) for a unit without camera but with a gimbal.
I'll think I pass

Im with you. At least it's with a *sweet* gimbal?. :)

I was informed today that the customer price of the new M200 is around €12.000 ($12.800) for a unit without camera but with a gimbal.
I'll think I pass

I wouldn't say you were looking at a drone at consumer level.
If it will be as durable as stated by dji we are seeing another game changer by dji in so many fields.

I was happy to see how the icelandic rescue squads were demonstrating it's usage in the promo video by dji, it made me understand how durable device equipped with thermal cameras are going to change for example search for people under hard circumstances in even impossible locations. It's a scene seen quite often in my country (Iceland)
I look forward to see that drone.

I won't buy it. But I might donate some cash to our rescue teams and if many would join me, they might get this beast.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZALEXANDERK
I was also interested in the price and I received this info. Please keep in mind this is in US dollars.

The M200’s are selling out rapidly because finally with the 210 we’re getting a vehicle that is really tuned for the commercial market.

While all the details about the availability of accessories such as extra controllers, batteries, parallel chargers, and such are not yet available, I have given you a broad-picture overview of the cost and availability of the vehicles and payloads themselves.

M210 - base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, basic foam case, props, etc.
$9000 - availability Q2 2017

M210 RTK -base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, RTK base station, basic foam case, props, etc.
$15,000 - availability Q2 2017

XT FLIR - cost range $6900 - $14,000 depending on options (we can help you narrow in on which options are suitable for your purpose) - available now

Z30 gimbal - $9000 - available now

X4S gimbal - $600 - available now

Due to limited availability of the M200 series at launch and the high demand, we’re taking deposits now to reserve vehicles in the order they’re received. Cost to reserve is a 10% deposit of the cost of the vehicle.

I was also interested in the price and I received this info. Please keep in mind this is in US dollars.

The M200’s are selling out rapidly because finally with the 210 we’re getting a vehicle that is really tuned for the commercial market.

While all the details about the availability of accessories such as extra controllers, batteries, parallel chargers, and such are not yet available, I have given you a broad-picture overview of the cost and availability of the vehicles and payloads themselves.

M210 - base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, basic foam case, props, etc.
$9000 - availability Q2 2017

M210 RTK -base package - vehicle, controller with DJI Crystalsky tablet, 1 set of batteries, charger, RTK base station, basic foam case, props, etc.
$15,000 - availability Q2 2017

XT FLIR - cost range $6900 - $14,000 depending on options (we can help you narrow in on which options are suitable for your purpose) - available now

Z30 gimbal - $9000 - available now

X4S gimbal - $600 - available now

Due to limited availability of the M200 series at launch and the high demand, we’re taking deposits now to reserve vehicles in the order they’re received. Cost to reserve is a 10% deposit of the cost of the vehicle.
Does this mean the DJI CrystalSky monitor will be available in the second quarter of 2017 as well? That would mean a release on April, May, or June. Super excited.

I am interested.. but wow, the price is a significant amount more than I was hoping... but DJI is really, at this point, in a league of their own and for commercial units I'm not surprised they are asking top dollar.

Considering the purchase of a matrice 200 for the fire department.

Putting together information to give a presentation to the chief of the department. He is already on board with the concept of a drone.

There are two categories of operations in my mind: Easy vlos, daytime operations, mostly for training, preplanning, and structure fire operations.

Then there are more difficult possibilities like search and rescue, water/ice rescue, launching a drone direct to an emergency scene to give an overview prior to arrival of apparatus, which may require flying outside vlos, and night operations. These operations may not be practical, but they are the most attractive selling features of such a program. Think of the ease of locating a car accident that is on the freeway vs on a nearby surface street. It can take a fire truck or ambulance up to 10 minutes to travel from a road near an overpass to the freeway above. Often callers give incorrect information about their location. A drone could travel from the surface street to the freeway in a few seconds and relay this info to responding apparatus.

Next is figuring out all the FAA regulations and getting blanket waivers for various operations plus putting together SOG's and an education program for PIC. Will likely rely on a consulting firm to solve many of these hurdles.

Hi Everyone,

We did an unboxing of the DJI M200, check it out!

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Also, we have pilots who have used it already, so if you would like to know more about it, feel free to contact us!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada