DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mauritius 4k

Just wanted to share our recent trip to Mauritius. I used Mavic pro 2, Go pro hero 7/8, GH 5, and Sony A7iii. Thank you!

Beautiful scenes, great flying and time-lapse. The underwater shots amazing. My only criticism is the clips were either speeded up too fast in post for my taste (I prefer a leisurely clip at a resort like this), or too brief. Did you hand catch the drone from the top of the climb since I saw no place for it to actually land.

Sweet!! Makes me want to go to Mauritius!! Nice editing!!

Beautiful scenes, great flying and time-lapse. The underwater shots amazing. My only criticism is the clips were either speeded up too fast in post for my taste (I prefer a leisurely clip at a resort like this), or too brief. Did you hand catch the drone from the top of the climb since I saw no place for it to actually land.

Thanks for the feedback. Actually most of the land clips are slowed to 50%. The drone shots are mostly just 2-3 seconds, ill take that in consideration next time, thank you. Yup, I just hand catch it on the top I also hand take off but there should be a small area there if you prefer traditional landing/take off.

Tremendous job. Captured the natural beauty and cultural statements. What a paradise!

Just perfect !!!

Looked it up on Google maps ... Mauritius is closer to Africa and Madagascar, even India, than Thailand. Yet is looks as if it's imbued with Thai religion and culture. Am I wrong?

Wow, thanks for posting. Was that all on one trip? That was a lot of footage placed into a 5 minute video, how much footage total did you end up having to boil it down to this video? The swimming with the pod of dolphins was very cool. Well done! If I might just make one suggestion, the location titles at the bottom left of the video could stay up a tad bit longer to make it easier to read the location. I’m not criticizing by all means, just a friendly hint for us non-speed readers ?
Blue skies, from SoCal
P.s. Your video will most likely prompt many to consider exploring that area.

Looked it up on Google maps ... Mauritius is closer to Africa and Madagascar, even India, than Thailand. Yet is looks as if it's imbued with Thai religion and culture. Am I wrong?
You were right about India. Actually most people that lived there are with Indian, African, French descent. Religion at Hinduism, Muslin, and Christian but majority are Hindu.

Wow, thanks for posting. Was that all on one trip? That was a lot of footage placed into a 5 minute video, how much footage total did you end up having to boil it down to this video? The swimming with the pod of dolphins was very cool. Well done! If I might just make one suggestion, the location titles at the bottom left of the video could stay up a tad bit longer to make it easier to read the location. I’m not criticizing by all means, just a friendly hint for us non-speed readers ?
Blue skies, from SoCal
P.s. Your video will most likely prompt many to consider exploring that area.
Yes this was all in one trip. This is 6 days of footages. There was a lot of video. It took me 3 weeks to edit it. That was actually our highlight of the trip. I used to keep it there for a long time this is actually a trial to get it shorter to not ruin the video, maybe i will leave it for 1.5-2 seconds instead of 1. Thank you for the suggestion! Thank you so much!

Reactions: Skyflyer129
Beautiful, just everything

Amazing!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent