DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mav Mount

Flyingduck

Reactions
Recently being a new Drone flyer I needed the adapters and clamps to mount my Ipad Mini 5, to my Mavic air 2. I ordered a Mount and clamps from Mav Mount. Not paying attention and got the wrong one. Upon Contacting the Company they quickly sent me the correct clamp in a matter of a few days. The USPS right now was really slow in getting my first order out. But Mav Mount went out of their way to help me out.
Big shout out to a awesome Company Thank you all
Benjamin

Recently being a new Drone flyer I needed the adapters and clamps to mount my Ipad Mini 5, to my Mavic air 2. I ordered a Mount and clamps from Mav Mount. Not paying attention and got the wrong one. Upon Contacting the Company they quickly sent me the correct clamp in a matter of a few days. The USPS right now was really slow in getting my first order out. But Mav Mount went out of their way to help me out.
Benjamin
Yep I have mavmount3 and it works great with M2p controller and iPad Pro or my iPhone 11pro max

Yep I have mav3 and it works great with M2p controller and iPad Pro or my iPhone 11pro max
I have the MavMount 3.0 as well, which I bought to use with my Mavic 2 Pro and a 10.5" iPAD Pro, and now I have a Mavic Air 2 as well.

After using the MavMount with my Air 2, I have to say, it is not perfectly ideal. It does work, but the fitment into the Air 2 remote is certainly not as solid as it is in the M2P type remote - which it was designed for.

This new design of the Air 2's RC mount with the MavMount is not rock solid, and I actually had the MavMount and tablet fall out once. It was not a big deal since I was wearing the lanyard, but it was an awkward moment. I have since bought a Lifthor Air 2 mount, and it actually fastens around the remote body placing no stress on the RC's antennas. It was a preorder purchase which I'm still waiting for, but when I do receive it, I will post a review.

Reactions: Peterson
Benjamin
Yes!, MavMount is a great company. I have one for my Spark and Mavic Pro. I also selected a wrong clamp and they fixed me up right away. Good quality gear, as well. I use my mounts with both phones and Tablets.

Benjamin

Just make sure that whatever mount you decide to go with. Make sure that the nut that you support it with is some kind of metal NOT plastic.

Reactions: Thomas B and zeusfl
I just got the MavMount 4 for my Mavics including Mavir Air 2 and i can not recommend this mount more. I like how balance and fit. Very solid and easy to use. I have installed a Ipad Pro 11. Clamp size 130-230mm, Lanyard Kit and Air-Lock (Lock for Mavic Air 2) Fully balance hands off, well you need help from your belly and i have plenty help :D

MavMount 4.0 iPad Adapter for DJI drones | Mavmount brand DJI Mavic Air 2, mavic Mini, Mavic 2, DJI Mavic Pro, Spark, AIR iPad Tablet Adapter
That lock is what I don’t have for my Mavmount and MA2. I can see how that would make a difference. I’ll have to look into that.

Hello There. Sorry to barge in on your post. I noticed in your pictures that you have the top of the controller extension seated on top of the MavMount 4.0. If you'd like a more stable fit; the 4.0 is designed with an open port in the top that fits the top of the controller extension perfectly. When mounted in this manner; and with the AirLock; it provides a much more stable and secure fit. Thought you might want to know. Happy Flying.

Reactions: Aerial West
Hello There. Sorry to barge in on your post. I noticed in your pictures that you have the top of the controller extension seated on top of the MavMount 4.0. If you'd like a more stable fit; the 4.0 is designed with an open port in the top that fits the top of the controller extension perfectly. When mounted in this manner; and with the AirLock; it provides a much more stable and secure fit. Thought you might want to know. Happy Flying.

That was very dumb from my side. Thank you for let me know. Its fits perfectly inside the metal base and yes more stable now and secure.

LOL... Thank you again !!

That was very dumb from my side. Thank you for let me know. Its fits perfectly inside the metal base and yes more stable now and secure.

LOL... Thank you again !!

Sorry for being slightly thick but i can't work out from the photo how
else it will fit, could you post a photo of other way of mounting please
Zeusfl if possible. Sorry again and thanks in advance.

Reactions: zeusfl
A1E0C2BD-4516-4677-9D60-18AC95A06775.jpeg
Here is.17F7096C-2915-4464-A037-C4CC77A8AD1D.jpeg

93CB6DAD-E959-43BD-ABC1-1A66963A7BC9.jpeg

Oh i see, that looks perfect. Thanks for taking the time to photograph and post
much appreciated. ????

Oh i see, that looks perfect. Thanks for taking the time to photograph and post
much appreciated. ????

You are welcome. We are here to help.