DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mav rc internal flat cable USA?

brodz

Reactions
In desperate need of - Remote Control Keys Cable for DJI Mavic Pro. I searched around but only China eBay .. any one no of a USA carrier of this cable?
77dfe48d65acaf7492bfc07ee4af484a.jpg

Attachments

• 1496187481873.png
    1496187481873.png
    152.7 KB · Views: 47
I just ripped open a smoked Xbox and scavenged this ribbon cable.. this may be a miracle.. immediately after posting i need a cable .. my kid walked in and says dad ya want this old Xbox im tossing out..and score!! Well maybe ,butt why not try it ..it is close enough for me... What do you think should I try it?

WOW that looks close, I want to say try it but if something goes bad i dont want you to hate me lol

HMM

Let us know what you do.

Yup it's short like 2 pins.. dam.. hmm onto plan c and just order the correct part...ive ruined enough of my lower end electronics this evening and a few not so low-end gizmos. in search for another luky ribbon cable ..what started this today was a few failed update attempts .. then finally got matching firmware on rc and in the [emoji211]. Butt I started getting left dial Calli errors w/loud *** alarm ...so figured gutabe lose wire or sumthing lose in rc.. opened it poked around found nutn..but on assembly I drove the screw thru the ribbon cable during the madness...so now with this Xbox cable I tried all is fine on the left side of remote and now right joystick totally missing ... So im 72% sure it was the crap update causing weird 1st error and ijumped the gun ripping mavapart..needed to get a flight in before dark.then bed early early big day tommoriw w//work..so still at it at 3:11am.. just hate waiting for a lil part to show up from eBay to only find out I guessed wrong...butt I have new plan! Plan D .. after I call into work in a hour and letem no I gut a emergency goin on at home and can't make it in today ..im going too head to this rc heli/plane/drone and dji dealer monster warehouse i recently discovered 8 miles away and buy a new remote.. I just checked theres 2 in stock.. is 300 a ok price ya think to pay for a Mav replacement rc? DJI Mavic - HeliDirect sounds like a ok deal..and should be airborne shortly. Butt!! Sorry I Ben ramblinalong here , sleepy but determined still for a fix. Butt!!---will I have to update a new rc or can I just rollback the [emoji211] to whatever is on the new remote?? Or should I just take bird in with me and play dum .and askemto show me how to do a firmware update ..in case something goes wrong there kinda responsible ?? Well if they wanna sell a 300$ remote to me ..Sounds like a plan

hold on ! What if I just buy that new djispark ? Is remote included and is that like mavic compatible possibly?

hold on ! What if I just buy that new djispark ? Is remote included and is that like mavic compatible possibly?

Nope it won't work I asked them yest

I would surf CL and ebay for rc can find for less also try thunderdrones on here and classifieds here

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242