DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

3 Mav3 Pro 3x ... 9x9 pano

akdrone

Premium Pilot
Reactions
I drove down south (of Fairbanks) to play with my new Mav3 Pro. There are some mtns near Healy Alaska (just north of Denali Nat'l Park) that I've shot before but the 7x tele is a bit too long and the main lens is too wide so I thought I'd get a pano with the 3x. I wanted a 3x3 pano so I carefully did so using the tic-tac-toe guides on the RC Controller to help guide me. If you don't line things up properly when you view the uncropped version in Lightroom you can see how badly you were off. I chuckled when I compared the uncropped to cropped version then I did a final cropping. Here are the three versions fwiw (not much). It's not a particularly amazing shot at all. Just a bit of the area near Healy Alaska.
Here are the three versions from the 3x tele: Uncropped simply stitched together. Cropped to elliminate the imperfect camera movment. Final cropping with Lightroom adjustments.
healy pano no crop small.jpg

DJI_20230513123533_0005_D-Pano-2.jpg

DJI_20230513123533_0005_D-Pano-3.jpg

They look awesome to me

They look awesome to me
Thanks. Kind of a "meh" image to me but I thought the accuracy of the unstitched image as demonstrated by very little "white" area was kind of fun.

I drove down south (of Fairbanks) to play with my new Mav3 Pro. There are some mtns near Healy Alaska (just north of Denali Nat'l Park) that I've shot before but the 7x tele is a bit too long and the main lens is too wide so I thought I'd get a pano with the 3x. I wanted a 3x3 pano so I carefully did so using the tic-tac-toe guides on the RC Controller to help guide me. If you don't line things up properly when you view the uncropped version in Lightroom you can see how badly you were off. I chuckled when I compared the uncropped to cropped version then I did a final cropping. Here are the three versions fwiw (not much). It's not a particularly amazing shot at all. Just a bit of the area near Healy Alaska.
Here are the three versions from the 3x tele: Uncropped simply stitched together. Cropped to elliminate the imperfect camera movment. Final cropping with Lightroom adjustments.
View attachment 164085

View attachment 164086

View attachment 164087
They are all beautiful!

Dale

Alaska looks beautiful but so cold!!!!!!!!!!⛄❄️❄️❄️❄️
I'd rather have the cold than their mosquitos- they are like F35 dive bombers and will ruin any outing you do

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thefons82