DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Maven Issue, (2nd posting)

Transition

Reactions
Hi, I tried out my Mini 2 with Maven yesterday the first time. I flew my drone in two locations with DJI Fly app and had no issues. When I connected with the mini to try out a basic test pattern from a previously entered set of way points, it followed the track but the Mini 2 was shaking and vibrating all over the place. I landed it half way through completion, went back to DJI Fly, and it worked perfectly again. Does anyone know why that would be?

Hi, I tried out my Mini 2 with Maven yesterday the first time. I flew my drone in two locations with DJI Fly app and had no issues. When I connected with the mini to try out a basic test pattern from a previously entered set of way points, it followed the track but the Mini 2 was shaking and vibrating all over the place. I landed it half way through completion, went back to DJI Fly, and it worked perfectly again. Does anyone know why that would be?
Might be that something was lodged in the propellers or possibly a lot of wind suddenly. Both, are very small chances but posting the flight logs might help

Your original topic is currently here:

Although no current replies but your thread seems specific to control apps so it's better suited to the forum section for that type of topic.

Did you close the Fly app from running in the background. I know that with Dronelink once you have initially started fly app to connect the drone you open up the other app and make sure that Fly app is no running in the background as this could cause a conflict. Maybe this is so for Maven.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozwaldcore