DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 crash

Chook

Reactions
I was flying and I accidentally went side ways into a tree with my mp2 it recovers before it hit the ground but it was very unstable. I quickly flew home thinking I had broken props but they were fine. It also flys to the left a bit when you go forward and it won’t stay still it also drains more power and the motors are quite hot. Please help

you say props are fine have you removed them and checked that the 3 small lugs that attach them to the props are all intact if they snap off then they can impede the motors ability to spin remove them and check that the motors are ok other than that when it hit the tree it could have caused a ESC overload which will affect how the drone flies

Cheers mate there all good could you please explain the esc overload a bit more

the ESCs get their info from the IMU and control the speed of each prop to enable the drone to fly when you hit the tree you impeded the props ability to turn and it could have damaged one or all of the ESCs which is why it will not fly correctly you could try a IMU calibration might help but if any of the ESCs are damaged then you will have to replace them

How
the ESCs get their info from the IMU and control the speed of each prop to enable the drone to fly when you hit the tree you impeded the props ability to turn and it could have damaged one or all of the ESCs which is why it will not fly correctly you could try a IMU calibration might help but if any of the ESCs are damaged then you will have to replace them
how much is it to replace them?

i cannot answer that you would need to contact a reputable repairer there are several on the forum or contact DJI if you have refresh with them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada