DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 CrystalSky Bracket

GekoCH

Reactions
Hy

Since the old Mavic Pro bracket was not compatible with the new Mavic 2 controller I designed my own which uses the Mavic CrystalSky mount.
There are several designs out there however they all block the removable thumb stick storage within the controller and for me it was very important to keep this feature since I always take the thumb sticks off.
Further the display is much closer to the remote and the gap is a small as possible and therefore the remote is easier to grab and handle.
So here are some pictures:

IMG_20181018_093628.jpg
IMG_20181018_093643.jpg
IMG_20181018_093735.jpg

Reactions: frank candor
Can you give some details on brand... and where to buy??

I'm looking to get a Crytalsky in the near future...

Yes of course.
I got this Bracket from DJI:
CrystalSky Mavic Pro/Spark Remote Controller Mounting Bracket

The I designed and 3D printed a "holder" that fits on the one side to the Mavic controller and on the other side exchange
the back plate of the DJI Bracket. You need to disassemble the left and the right arm of the controller (just two screws thats it)
On the bracket side you need to remove the black plate with the two screws and mount the other side of the 3D printed part to it.

Additionally there is also a small hole on the top of the 3D printed part so you can mount a small ring to attach a neck strap.

IMG_20181105_062205.jpg
Andy

Hy

Since the old Mavic Pro bracket was not compatible with the new Mavic 2 controller I designed my own which uses the Mavic CrystalSky mount.
There are several designs out there however they all block the removable thumb stick storage within the controller and for me it was very important to keep this feature since I always take the thumb sticks off.
Further the display is much closer to the remote and the gap is a small as possible and therefore the remote is easier to grab and handle.
So here are some pictures:

View attachment 52202
View attachment 52203
View attachment 52204
What is the price on the CrystalSky amd Mount..

I like this especially the idea of leaving it set up, ordered one from your eBay page today [emoji1303]

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54