DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Durability

PelagicPilot

Reactions
I recently received my Mavic 2 Pro, and I was excited to fly my new drone. I unboxed the Mavic, and unfolded the top wings without issue. I then proceeded to attempt to unfold the other set in the same direction, until I had realized my mistake. I thought that the bottom set unfolded in the same direction as the top set. I didn’t end up breaking anything, and there is no damage, however I have found that there is some horizontal play within the bottom set of wings. There is about 1-3 mm of movement at the propeller end of the wings. Would anybody be able to check their own mavic to see if this play occurs in their units as well, as I am wondering if my mistake caused this, or if this is normal. If anybody could help it would be great. Thanks.

I have the M2P also. Those legs are lose. Ive never stressed them either. Dont think its a prolem. Very good ? though. Ive started leaving my M2P open and do not fold it unless putting in its case for transport. Less wear and tear the better. I found its alot quicker to grab and go outside and fly with less process.

I have the M2P also. Those legs are lose. Ive never stressed them either. Dont think its a prolem. Very good ? though. Ive started leaving my M2P open and do not fold it unless putting in its case for transport. Less wear and tear the better. I found its alot quicker to grab and go outside and fly with less process.

With over 180 flights folding the legs well over a hundred times; I can detect no looseness in any of the joints.

With over 180 flights folding the legs well over a hundred times; I can detect no looseness in any of the joints.
I would like to think that they do stress test the leg joints over and over when designing these things???

I would like to think that they do stress test the leg joints over and over when designing these things???
For the things they dont, there's usually a 900page thread on these forums about the issue.

Reactions: ff22
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair