DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced, New Firmware available

jaja6009

Premium Pilot
Reactions
To all Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced owners, new firmware is available.

Version 01.00.0300

I have installed, but have not tested it yet.

I hope it solves the issue asking you to update your firmware, even though you already have. Steel City Drones has a Youtube video stating that this was due to the battery.

I was hoping for a really comprehensive update to maybe include the addition of Span/Range, zoomed in images being saved at the zoom they were taken, thermal parameters enabled such as TRflec, Humidity, Distance, Ambient Temperature, Emissivity and Isotherms.

1634870767870.png

It appears to have cured the annoying firmware message. Unfortunately it hasn't cured the bug that drops the M2EA from the SC aircraft inventory each time that it is disconnected, requiring it to be relinked if the SC is used with a different model.

I was hoping for a much more comprehensive update, more like the large one just completed on the Matrice 300 RTK.
Hopefully this was just a quick one to fix the update firmware bug and there will be more to follow in the near future.

I am not holding my breath for my wish list of improvements, but hope they do come.

I was hoping that they step up a bit, as we know DJI likes to out due competitors, and Autel has some nice competition in the Dual, Dual R and 640T.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada