DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced payload

gloria.c

Reactions
Hello!
With my research group I am evaluating the purchase of Mavic 2 Enterprise Advanced.
I have read that its weight (without accessories) is of 909 g, with a maximum take-off weight of 1100 g. Hence, the payload for additional sensors is of approximately 190 g, isn't it? Indeed, we are interested in attaching a sensor of less than 100 g.

Moreover, I was wondering if the onboard sensors (camera and IR camera) can be removed before taking off, even if I am quite sure it is not possible.

Thank you in advance to all of you!
Gloria

I weighed mine with a standard M2EA battery, DJI props, the dual visible/IR camera (which is not removable) and no accessories. It is 903 g. The heaviest accessory (loudspeaker) is 67 g.

The maximum takeoff weight is specified as 1100 g, but remember that is in order for it to hit all the other flight specifications. It will certainly lift more, albeit with reduced flight time and speeds. So you should comfortably have 200 g to play with in payload, and more if you don't mind degrading some of the other characteristics.

Reactions: Mike@Dragonfly
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent