DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 enterprise dual camera controls locked in auto

On the M2E D Pilot OS I can not switch from auto to manual to select camera settings. Does anyone else have this problem? Have I done something elsewhere to keep the camera controls locked in Auto?

I believe this is just standard for all M2EDs at this point. Hopefully they will unlock the capacity to use manual controls in a future update. Or at least that's what I'm wishing for!

Reactions: Dronage
I have this issue as well. It is horrible! I tried doing a flight last night. While recording I cant see a thing. If I switch into picture mode from the video mode, I can at least push the exposure so I can see. But cant record. I hope they make this feature available.

The only thing you can control is EV...changing EV will change ISO. But that's that.
On the other hand I have read about pilots using DJI Go 4 and having some functionality with camera settings and flight modes, but it has to be confirmed.

I have this issue as well. It is horrible! I tried doing a flight last night. While recording I cant see a thing. If I switch into picture mode from the video mode, I can at least push the exposure so I can see. But cant record. I hope they make this feature available.

change to EV 3.0 permenant, no worries

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada