Get more from your Mavic
The largest Mavic community in the world
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, No Crashes, Flown about Four Hours

rkdauph

Reaction score
My current economic situation requires this sale, apparently, my work is 'not essential' and the mortgage waits for no man.

Price is $2700 but I will consider reasonable offers. Shipping within CONUS is included at this price.

Preowned Lightly Used DJI Magic 2 Enterprise Dual - Sale includes:

• DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
• Samsung Extreme SD Card
• 2X Batteries/ 1 Charger
•4X Propeller Pairs
•Regular Controller
• 1X Speaker
• 1X Spotlight
• 1X Beacon
• 1X USB Adapter
• 1X RC Micro USB Connector
• 1 X RC USB Connector Manual

Thanks all,
Ray

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Photogad

BLADE4

Reaction score
My current economic situation requires this sale, apparently, my work is 'not essential' and the mortgage waits for no man.

Price is $2700 but I will consider reasonable offers. Shipping within CONUS is included at this price.

Preowned Lightly Used DJI Magic 2 Enterprise Dual - Sale includes:

• DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual
• Samsung Extreme SD Card
• 2X Batteries/ 1 Charger
•4X Propeller Pairs
•Regular Controller
• 1X Speaker
• 1X Spotlight
• 1X Beacon
• 1X USB Adapter
• 1X RC Micro USB Connector
• 1 X RC USB Connector Manual

Thanks all,
Ray
Hi Ray. Sorry to hear. We are all in this sort of thing. I am in a little bit of a same deal. That said, I am in the beginning stages of making the move to sell two Phantom 4s and grab two Mavics. This looks like a great offer however... I am going to need some time to get the funds. I am thinking it will take me longer than you have the time to wait.

rkdauph

Reaction score
Hi Ray. Sorry to hear. We are all in this sort of thing. I am in a little bit of a same deal. That said, I am in the beginning stages of making the move to sell two Phantom 4s and grab two Mavics. This looks like a great offer however... I am going to need some time to get the funds. I am thinking it will take me longer than you have the time to wait.

Sent PM.