DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 enterprise dual with two controllers same time, principal and secundary

ryu075

Reactions
I've been watching a video of a youtuber, I don't know if it can be advertised here, that's why I don't say the name or put the link, I would like to know if you can do that

the question is that this guy connects to a mavic 2 interprise dual two controllers at the same time, a normal remote control as a student or secondary and the smart controller as a master or primary

I have tried it in my enterprise dual and it does not give me the option

I wanted to know if it is firmware problem v01.01.0720
or version of the pilot program v.2.3.1.5

first connect the smart controller to the mavic using the pilot program

after secondary control, it links it with the dji go 4 program, and once connected it starts the pilot and works

I think it may be a problem with the firmware of the mavic or version of the pilot program

someone who knows the solution?
What is your opinion?

I have done it with a mavic 2 pro for 3 times and it works perfectly the first time

I've been watching a video of a youtuber, I don't know if it can be advertised here, that's why I don't say the name or put the link, I would like to know if you can do that

the question is that this guy connects to a mavic 2 interprise dual two controllers at the same time, a normal remote control as a student or secondary and the smart controller as a master or primary

I have tried it in my enterprise dual and it does not give me the option

I wanted to know if it is firmware problem v01.01.0720
or version of the pilot program v.2.3.1.5

first connect the smart controller to the mavic using the pilot program

after secondary control, it links it with the dji go 4 program, and once connected it starts the pilot and works

I think it may be a problem with the firmware of the mavic or version of the pilot program

someone who knows the solution?
What is your opinion?

I have done it with a mavic 2 pro for 3 times and it works perfectly the first time
Post the link to the YT video, so we can see. Not many M2ED owners here. Sounds like an unsupported work around. The SC is also an odd device, running its own version of Android. Have you tried contacting the YT poster? M2P runs on GO 4, so no hacking of the Pilot app necessary. He may also be on an older version of GO 4 or the Pilot program on the SC before DJI locked them down to prevent hacking.

Post the link to the YT video, so we can see. Not many M2ED owners here. Sounds like an unsupported work around. The SC is also an odd device, running its own version of Android. Have you tried contacting the YT poster? M2P runs on GO 4, so no hacking of the Pilot app necessary. He may also be on an older version of GO 4 or the Pilot program on the SC before DJI locked them down to prevent hacking.
video de Hatu

I sent him a message but it is impossible, he is overflowing with so many followers, impossible to answer all the questions I will ask him ... the dual interprise only uses the pilot, but the trick is to link it with the secondary command through go 4, which binds it and gives you an error message that you ignore and you start the pilot program in the secondary command already linked as a second command. In the video it is perfectly seen although it is in Spanish, there are also previous English videos.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish. The video is relatively recent, so old FW is likely not involved. As mentioned before, not many M2ED owners here, so no crowd sourcing of a solution, unless someone else answers. If you have links to any English YT videos doing the same that you can post, those might help.

Unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish. The video is relatively recent, so old FW is likely not involved. As mentioned before, not many M2ED owners here, so no crowd sourcing of a solution, unless someone else answers. If you have links to any English YT videos doing the same that you can post, those might help.
thank you for your answer
here you are some video links in english...

here indicates minimun
firmware - 01.00.0400
i supused my problem is on the firmware in my enterprise dual, i have got the last update, and the program assistant 2 for mavic for pc can not permit downgrade... out service ...and not permit fabric restore...
i need downgrade de firmware....do you know how i can do it this?
v01.01.0720 of 23/10/2020 is the last and i have got it
v01.01.0700 of 10/06/2020
v01.01.0640 of 17/01/2020
v01.01.0520 of 16/09/2020
v01.01.0400 of 02/09/2019

do you know where i can find this all versions of firmware?
i how i can put inside of my entreprise dual?

version of go 4 - 4.3.16
i checking all versions of program and doesnt work

here with pro is easy works at firts time

here on a DJI Matrice 300 RTK

thank you for your atention

Thanks for the Engish links! As I suspected, if you need an earlier version of the FW to get it to work, you are out of luck, as DJI implemented anti-rollback into all M2 FW after v01.01.0400 or v01.01.0510. However, have you tried two regular RC's instead of the SC with a regular RC?

Thanks for the Engish links! As I suspected, if you need an earlier version of the FW to get it to work, you are out of luck, as DJI implemented anti-rollback into all M2 FW after v01.01.0400 or v01.01.0510. However, have you tried two regular RC's instead of the SC with a regular RC?
not yet,
thank you for your hint

However, I will try to downgrade everything and I will inform here about what I find in case there is someone more interested in the subject who can contribute wiht a bit of sand, Spanish expresion

Hi, i have a same problem. Do you have good news?
does not allow the drone to be downgraded
is capped
no longer has Dji support
although this week he has let me update
to another version
that does not contribute anything
"fix bugs" ... but does not say which ones
from what I understand they have covered it even more

I have tried with all versions of go 4
and pilot
with smart controller
with normal rc control