DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

mavic 2 micro usb adapter

Shuttershooter

Reactions
I need the micro usb adapter that only comes with the Mavic 2. Not the cable. It's USB-C to Micro USB. I'm willing to pay $20.00 for it. If anyone has one that isn't needed. Let me know. Thanks

Attachments

• DJI adapter.jpg
    DJI adapter.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 55
Last edited:
Reactions: Inspirephil
I need the micro usb adapter that only comes with the Mavic 2. Not the cable. I'm willing to pay $20.00 for it. If anyone has one that isn't needed. Let me know. Thanks

While I don't recall what that adapter does, you should be able to find one like it on Amazon or perhaps Monoprice.com (I've purchased a number of cables and adatpers from them). I don't even recall what I might have done with mine.

While I don't recall what that adapter does, you should be able to find one like it on Amazon or perhaps Monoprice.com (I've purchased a number of cables and adatpers from them). I don't even recall what I might have done with mine.

This adapter is not your usual adapter and cannot be bought. It is USB-c to micro usb OTG. The ones on amazon don't work.

I need the micro usb adapter that only comes with the Mavic 2. Not the cable. I'm willing to pay $20.00 for it. If anyone has one that isn't needed. Let me know. Thanks
This what you are looking for
0AB2232D-7E78-435C-AA6E-8D7DF2B5F71F.jpeg

You can find those all over the usual accessory sites. But why not just use a micro cable?

Are you willing to sell it? I'm in OC California
Send me your address in a message and send me when you get it a postcard .Is what everyone else sends me for extra parts I have .;)

Reactions: Starz
I need the micro usb adapter that only comes with the Mavic 2. Not the cable. It's USB-C to Micro USB. I'm willing to pay $20.00 for it. If anyone has one that isn't needed. Let me know. Thanks
Look on Amazon and you can find it. Here it is and it’s a lot cheaper than $20!!!!! It’s why I bought some extra ones just in case I lost mine.
Or just use any micro USB cable

Attachments

• 95D3107C-5DDD-4B3D-BE68-88AFCBDC3FF3.png
    95D3107C-5DDD-4B3D-BE68-88AFCBDC3FF3.png
    1 MB · Views: 39
Look on Amazon and you can find it. Here it is and it’s a lot cheaper than $20!!!!! It’s why I bought some extra ones just in case I lost mine.

The OP indicated that it is not just a plug adapter but an on-the-go adapter. But if it is the small piece shown above - too small and I've no idea where I stashed it!!!

I've been through all of amazon, and that one right in the description says NOT OTG Compatible.

It has been mailed Ss .0ROJYyg.png

The OP indicated that it is not just a plug adapter but an on-the-go adapter. But if it is the small piece shown above - too small and I've no idea where I stashed it!!!
I have them in my drone case and I haven’t lost them! Take care of your stuff and then you’ll know where it is. Not trying to be a smart *** just telling the OP where to find it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett