DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro and iPhone 12 Pro Max Issues?

JR Resolutions

Reactions
Has anyone else had any issues with the 12 Pro Max and their Mavic?

I've been experiencing a lot of disconnection issues from the phone to the rc. Drone, iPhone and DJI Go 4 app are all up to date on their latest versions, have tried replacing the cable and tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Any thoughts on what might be the issue?

Thanks.

Long ago I went to a dedicated device and saved my iPhone. I use my CS most due to it’s changeable battery, but for longer hikes use my SC.

I've been experiencing a lot of disconnection issues from the phone to the rc. Drone, iPhone and DJI Go 4 app are all up to date on their latest versions, have tried replacing the cable and tried deleting and reinstalling the app.

Thanks.
Not sure what your doing, but just to check are you deleting the App, turning the phone completely off, then boot phone from off and then installing the App? Apple phones are funny on some programs and don't clear the whole App until hard booted. Just a wild chance..try that. :)

Not sure what your doing, but just to check are you deleting the App, turning the phone completely off, then boot phone from off and then installing the App? Apple phones are funny on some programs and don't clear the whole App until hard booted. Just a wild chance..try that. :)
That was a good idea. I just tried that too and still getting the same issue. Also, just tried refreshing drone and rc software versions and still having the same issue.

Thanks.
I used my iPhone X max pro for a year, then switched to Apple 9.5 inch iPad. No problems whatsoever. I have also used my new XI x Max rPro without a problem but prefer the larger screen of there iPad.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake