DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Battery self discharge 10 days not working

Marty Markoe

Reactions
Site
www.martymarkoephotography.com
DJI quickly and efficiently replaced three Mavic 2 Pro batteries several months ago. The firmware in the drone and Smart Controller are up to date. Although the discharge time in the GO4 app has been set to 10 days, the batteries seem to start losing their charge in 3-4 days. This happens even if the on/off button on battery is pressed after 2 days which is supposed to restart the discharge cycle to begin 10 days after.

Leaving for a week in Maine tomorrow. Wasn't planning to bring battery charger since 3 fully charged batteries give at least an hour flying time which will be enough.

Has anyone run into this issue or have a solution?

Attached photo is from last year's visit to Southern Maine.

Attachments

• NubbleLighthouse.jpg
    NubbleLighthouse.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 10
I would take the charger with you, it is almost inevitable that you would find something else to shoot whilst there and it would be a shame to lose the oportunity simply because you hadn't got a charger with you.
There is no point in me addressing you actual "has anyone else........ " question because my discharge delay is set to 2 days or some such time.

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan
I would take the charger with you, it is almost inevitable that you would find something else to shoot whilst there and it would be a shame to lose the oportunity simply because you hadn't got a charger with you.
There is no point in me addressing you actual "has anyone else........ " question because my discharge delay is set to 2 days or some such time.
Thanks for helpful reply. Never would have thought to bring the charger along. Also thanks for helpful response as you don't set your discharge to anything like the 10 days issue in question.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys