DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Battery time

To many factors involved to make an accurate guess. Wind speed, humidity, pilot. I have my battery life set up right hand side of my dashboard and keep a close eye on battery life and as an extra precaution in case I get caught up in the moment I've set my WTH for 20% battery life which has come in handy. Also type of flying. Are you talking dead head flight straight out at 30 mph until you hit critical battery life or overall average. I tend to fly flat out until I get to where I want to be and do my observations, video, whatever and then return. I am getting around 25 to 28 min average with my OEM batteries. It is going to depend on to many variables for a good reliable answer. Fun part is suit up and do some flying and find out for yourself. Eye on the battery life at all times of course.

How many minutes will a Mavic 2 pro battery last when flying at 30 mph? Thanks in advance for your help.
According to the manual it will fly for 31 minutes at 15 mph with no wind. it also states that you can go about 11 miles at 31 mph (also no wind), so you can infer from this that it will fly for about 20 minutes before it drains the battery and falls out of the sky (actually it will RTH before this depending on your settings).

According to the manual it will fly for 31 minutes at 15 mph with no wind. it also states that you can go about 11 miles at 31 mph (also no wind), so you can infer from this that it will fly for about 20 minutes before it drains the battery and falls out of the sky (actually it will RTH before this depending on your settings).
Thank you.

When I go 500 meters high in the mountains with lots of wind My time usually 8-12 min max it drains quick especially in sport mode , but I cover quite a bit of ground fast .

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S