Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Mavic 2 Pro camera

Sitka78

Reaction score
Where could one find a camera for the Mavic 2 Pro? I want to change out my zoom and try the Hasselblad camera.

Patrick T.

Reaction score
Where could one find a camera for the Mavic 2 Pro? I want to change out my zoom and try the Hasselblad camera.
On eBay just search Mavic 2 Pro camera.i bought mine for $549 but I’ve seen them as much as $999 the one I bought was new so don’t know what the difference is except the price

DanMan32

Premium Pilot
Reaction score
$999 for a Pro camera? With brand new M2 Pro from DJI being $1,729, that would make the AC body, Battery and remote together worth only $730.

Patrick T.

Reaction score
$999 for a Pro camera? With brand new M2 Pro from DJI being $1,729, that would make the AC body, Battery and remote together worth only $730.
Yes I know that’s crazy but bought mine for $549 I guess it depends who’s selling it sometimes you have to shop around and not just on the first one there’s a lot of price differences but $549 was the cheapest I could find at the time I bought mine

Sitka78

Reaction score
I contacted DJI to get information about changing out the camera, (which I can do myself) but they won't do it. Apparently they don't sell just the camera either but they assured me that they working on getting better customer service for us, for what that's worth. I also checked on the web address for AliExpress and the website wasn't very user friendly. Didn't see where there was any kind of listing for the camera.

djidroneservice

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
$669 -$100 forum voucher = $569 Shipped to your door

you can order online or I can make you an invoice if you prefer

m2zAL

Reaction score
I bought a DJI M2P Hasselblad for $375 shipped. his asking price started out at $600 and after some exchanges in PM, the deal was made. It was used, but in like new condition and fully functional. There are deals out there, you simply need to hit up all the forums, be patient and willing to make reasonable offers as well as say no if the deal does not suite your needs. Keep in mind when dealing, everything is negotiable. If the private seller is not willing to budge, move on until you find one that is trustworthy and willing to negotiate and agree on the terms.

As for the swap, it literally takes minutes. The app recognizes the difference between models based on which camera is installed at power up - without issue. I have only swapped mine out once to install the Pro camera and still have the original Zoom camera setup just in case I want to go back.

Although I am unaware of anyone encountering issues related to camera swaps - it’s been stated several times, these are not necessarily intended to swap out repeatedly. Primarily due to the terminations on the ribbon cable and mating PCB. Take your time and use care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sitka78

Starz

Reaction score
I contacted DJI to get information about changing out the camera, (which I can do myself) but they won't do it. Apparently they don't sell just the camera either but they assured me that they working on getting better customer service for us, for what that's worth. I also checked on the web address for AliExpress and the website wasn't very user friendly. Didn't see where there was any kind of listing for the camera.
Here it is again. Or locally from post number 11.

Sitka78

Reaction score
I bought a DJI M2P Hasselblad for $375 shipped. his asking price started out at $600 and after some exchanges in PM, the deal was made. It was used, but in like new condition and fully functional. There are deals out there, you simply need to hit up all the forums, be patient and willing to make reasonable offers as well as say no of the deal does not suite your needs. Keep in mind when dealing, everything is negotiable. If the seller is not willing to budge, move on until you find one that is trustworthy and willing to negotiate.

As for the swap, it literally takes minutes. The app recognizes the difference between models based on which camera is installed - without issue. I have only swapped mine out once and still have the original zoom gimble setup just in case I want to go back.

Although I am unaware of anyone encountering issues related to camera swaps - it’s been stated several times, these are not necessi intended to swap out repeatedly. Primarily due to the terminations on the ribbon cable and mating PCB. Take your time and use care.
I appreciate this post. Very good advice. Patience is important especially as winter is coming on, no real rush where I live as days of being able to fly are limited. Thanks again for your wisdom.

Reactions: m2zAL
DJI Drone Service

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savex67