DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro Gimbal problems

Vülk

Reactions
Hello Guys, i have recently had an issue with the gimbal on my Mavic 2 pro, I actually had a small crash and even after that everything was working properly until one day the gimbal stopped working during a flight. It was still transmitting videos and images but i had no control over it from the RC... since then it won’t calibrate on startup. I had to change the Flat Ribbon cable thinking it might work but I had very little luck as once i turned it on after changing the cable, the gimbal started going in all direction very rapidly and shacking with a weird squeeking sound... until now sometimes it does that and sometimes it doesn’t move at all.... Has anyone experienced something like? i have attached a video for you but disregard the singing bird lol!

Based on the material falling out of the camera area, I’m going to guess and say you have some motor obstruction issues. Did this crash in some sand?

Reactions: charliesRig
I would replace the whole camera/ gimble board Unit
My M2P get Skitch in flight
Usually I can power down and turn on it will be ok
.... but with your sqweeling like that
Gimble sensor is not right

....... welcome to the board

.....cR

Reactions: Thomas B
Based on the material falling out of the camera area, I’m going to guess and say you have some motor obstruction issues. Did this crash in some sand?
I crashed it on the right side by hitting a wall and then it felt down 6m with broken props.... but then i just changed the props and recalibrated it and it worked just fine. The next day i took off and then the gimbal stopped. Now after changing the cable it starts the calibration slowly and then goes crazy... i am puzzled... could this be a software issue? The repair said there is certain software that DJI uses after installing a new cable...

I would replace the whole camera/ gimble board Unit
My M2P get Skitch in flight
Usually I can power down and turn on it will be ok
.... but with your sqweeling like that
Gimble sensor is not right

....... welcome to the board

.....cR
Thank you for the advice, please read my previous reply and i will also post a new video below from the moment i turn on the drone...

Starz You just noticed that he is from Dubai.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adsjr