DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Life Expectancy

kanesimages

Reactions
Hello, does anyone here have a general idea or can refer to me to any info about the life expectancy of the Mavic 2 Pro? Air time, miles...

What’s considered Low, Moderate or Heavy Air Time and Miles flown

I suppose the info I’m looking for would be from a used drone buyers or sellers perspective. I may be selling mine soon and I’m not sure if my drone is light or heavy on miles & air time vs others on the market.

thanks ahead for the feedback.

Welcome to the forum from the deserts of Arizona. Enjoy.

my M2P is about 2 years old... only had to replace props. Performance is stellar including the flight yesterday. I’m flying about 500 minutes a week.
Appreciate it’s not exactly what you asked.

caveate: if you don’t read and understand the full 70 page online DJI manual there’s a strong possibility it may only last 20-40 minutes of flight.

True!
Over 200 full battery (20-22 min) flights on each of my 10 batteries.
I don't fly my Mavic 2 Pro very often. If I can get out once or twice a month for a project, it is about as much as I use it. I only have three batteries (original fly more kit) and hardly even use those up on the day I fly. My drone is in mint condition with respect to the cosmetics, coating, etc. The blades have been changed once just because they told me to do. I would say it is like my 2011 Mercedes. I keep it in the garage, and only drive it to Publix (grocery store) and tennis and it only has 11,000 miles in 9 years. I cannot honestly even say that I would buy the Mavic 3 Pro if it comes out. The only thing I see that is missing are more sensors like the Skydio. I intend to keep it and fly it for several more years at least.

Reactions: Scubadiver1944
parts are available at rather low cost. As long as you keep replacing broken parts, the life is practically endless. The real limit is it's technology which can be expected to die out a lot sooner.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada