DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro meets FPV

Never had an inclination to try this with the M1P, might have to one day along with a few others things I haven't used.
I think it could possibly induce a little air sickness if using it in sports mode, doing a fast turning yaw / roll action same time.

Reactions: Drone UK
I've been flying this way and it is interesting when I record and then fly visually like my RC days. It's easy to keep it low and sports mode wide open is a rip. The key is yawing appropriately during your banking turn.

Now a different way to get FPV which I have been into is editing my flight video to speed it up and bank the video in turns. Plenty of tutorials out there but you can fly low and slow without worry of hitting something and when you bank the video and speed it up - think fighter jet..

I've been flying this way and it is interesting when I record and then fly visually like my RC days. It's easy to keep it low and sports mode wide open is a rip. The key is yawing appropriately during your banking turn.

Now a different way to get FPV which I have been into is editing my flight video to speed it up and bank the video in turns. Plenty of tutorials out there but you can fly low and slow without worry of hitting something and when you bank the video and speed it up - think fighter jet..

yeh i feel i may introduce the idea into some of my videos if flying low. But i recon i would just do this in post edit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121