DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro no panorama option in photo menu?

When you click on Photo you have to scroll all the way down to the bottom choose Pano than on the left side you choose which one you want.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain.

When trying to shoot a panorama with my M2pro and smart controller when I go into the photo menu the only option is single shot.
Is your Mavic 2 Pro on when you are looking for the Pano option?..... I think it will only appear when the drone is on because Pano is dependent on what model DJI drone you are using.

Did you recently update DJI GO 4?..... it was updated in the last couple of days so this could be potentially be a bug in the software.

This is the menu you should see when clicking on Photo:

Screen Shot 2021-10-19 at 7.38.05 AM.png

I just updated the firmware last night it didn't have the pano option before or after the update, I'll get a pic of what I see, the menu above on my controller only has the single shot option. Yes with the drone turned on

Are you in P mode or Tripod mode? You don't get the Panorama option in Tripod mode.

I think you still get bracketing, though, so that might not be the issue. But worth checking.

I've tried in p and t mode

Attachments

• 20211019_115343_HDR.jpg
    20211019_115343_HDR.jpg
    952.6 KB · Views: 18
  • 20211019_115358_HDR.jpg
    20211019_115358_HDR.jpg
    897.1 KB · Views: 17
I would really like to shoot pano's I really appreciate your guys help
The only thing I can see that is off in your photo is that there is no MicroSD Card but can't imagine that is the problem.

I've tried in p and t mode
That is really strange. You don't get any of the options you should.

I can think of only two possibilities. (Not that I'm an expect, so take with a large chunk of sodium chloride.)

One is that there is another setting somewhere that controls the contents of the Photo menu (which I think unlikely but not impossible). The other is that your copy of DJI Go4 has been corrupted. If you were running it in a phone I would suggest deleting the app and reinstalling it. Is that possible on the Smart Controller? Or some kind of reset?

It definitely is a software thing, I've tried about everything, intelligent flight modes on and off, etc. I'm not sure about resetting the SC I'll have to do some research on it.

So I've noticed something, when I try to use quickshots or hyperlapse a camera storage full message will pop up. Now I have a 32g sd card in the controller but it's a cheap ONN brand sd card, could there be an issue there?

So I've noticed something, when I try to use quickshots or hyperlapse a camera storage full message will pop up. Now I have a 32g sd card in the controller but it's a cheap ONN brand sd card, could there be an issue there?
Reformat the card..... depending on how you have been deleting your photos, it can leave ghost files on the card that are filling it up. I would reformat the internal sd card for good measure as well.

So I figured it out guys, in camera setting I had to manually select on internal storage or sd card and lo and behold all the options appear in my menu, thanks for the help guys!

Reactions: Saladshooter
So I figured it out guys, in camera setting I had to manually select on internal storage or sd card and lo and behold all the options appear in my menu, thanks for the help guys!
Very odd problem but I'm glad it resolved itself.... it still would seem to be some sort of error in the software.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett