DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro not updating for No-Fly Zone

Sitka78

Reactions
I have a new Mavic 2 Pro and am using my controller that I have from my lost M2Zoom. I have updated everything, done the DJI assistant 2, all firmware is current. Went to DJI Unlock GEO, set dates, got the OK to fly, but the drone doesn't get updated. It still shows the MP 2 zoom ID numbers and old unlocks from last month. Chatted with support and did all they said to do but still no help. I have done the drill many times before with no problems. Don't know where to turn to next. Very frustrating to say the least. One more thing, in the unlocking license list window, I try to sync an the app and get the notice that : User authentication failed. Please login and try again. (Error code: 1002) what's that about? How do I login again?
Any suggestions?

Last edited:
I think i read somewhere that they can only run 1 unlock at a time. You may have to remove old 1 before you can load new 1 successfully.

I think i read somewhere that they can only run 1 unlock at a time. You may have to remove old 1 before you can load new 1 successfully.
Thank you, the problem I had was not knowing how to refresh my unlocking list. I finally got it resolved. Thanks again.

I want to thank everyone that looked at my post, all is resolved now and happily back in the air.

How did you do this ? I’m having the same problem
Connect the controller to your phone or tablet, on the bottom right of the screen you will see an icon with "Me" and tap that. Next screen tap "More", then tap "My Unlock NFZ Application" and next screen top right side tap on "Refresh".
You have to go to the DJI UNLOCK GEO first and get your unlock information first then go to your phone or tablet and finish up. Hope this helps.

I have a new Mavic 2 Pro and am using my controller that I have from my lost M2Zoom. I have updated everything, done the DJI assistant 2, all firmware is current. Went to DJI Unlock GEO, set dates, got the OK to fly, but the drone doesn't get updated. It still shows the MP 2 zoom ID numbers and old unlocks from last month. Chatted with support and did all they said to do but still no help. I have done the drill many times before with no problems. Don't know where to turn to next. Very frustrating to say the least. One more thing, in the unlocking license list window, I try to sync an the app and get the notice that : User authentication failed. Please login and try again. (Error code: 1002) what's that about? How do I login again?
Any suggestions?
I am having the same issue with my Mavic Air. I live in an area that requires me to get a blue zone unlocked each time I fly. I went through the unlocking procedure on the DJI site and received approval but the unlocking license doesn't transfer to the controller. When I try to sync the app on the unlocking list page I get an error 1002. When I try to turn on the unlocking license on the aircraft page I get "user authentication failed (error code:-13010). I understand from another poster that I may need to delete the previous unlocking license in order for the most recent to load but I can't figure out how to do this on my Mavic Air. Please, somebody, I'm going NUTS.

I am having the same issue with my Mavic Air. I live in an area that requires me to get a blue zone unlocked each time I fly. I went through the unlocking procedure on the DJI site and received approval but the unlocking license doesn't transfer to the controller. When I try to sync the app on the unlocking list page I get an error 1002. When I try to turn on the unlocking license on the aircraft page I get "user authentication failed (error code:-13010). I understand from another poster that I may need to delete the previous unlocking license in order for the most recent to load but I can't figure out how to do this on my Mavic Air. Please, somebody, I'm going NUTS.
Hey mate, did you manage to update your licences? I'm in the same situation although my last licence was for a Phantom 4 Pro and I have since bought a Mavic 2 Pro, my old licence is still showing and I have no idea how to remove it and to install the new NFZ licences.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato