DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro propellers

AVLJMA

Premium Pilot
Reactions
FREE PROPS... I ordered my Mavic Air 2 and it arrived today. That is a completely different post for later.

However, I accidentally order to 2 of the DJI Low Noise Propellers (PAIR) for the Mavic 2 Pro. I would be happy to give them away to anyone who is interest. They are still in the box, unopened. The first person to send me an address where they want them sent will get them.

Now on to the fun of setting up the new Mavic Air 2.

Reactions: Droniac
FREE PROPS... I ordered my Mavic Air 2 and it arrived today. That is a completely different post for later.

However, I accidentally order to 2 of the DJI Low Noise Propellers (PAIR) for the Mavic 2 Pro. I would be happy to give them away to anyone who is interest. They are still in the box, unopened. The first person to send me an address where they want them sent will get them.

That is awesome,, Well done.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Air 2 in the Rain and Land on Water.

See PM

I’d like them. How do I send you my address off of the form

I’d like them. How do I send you my address off of the form
I received the props from @AVLJMA (a most generous pilot) a few days ago, so his offer is fulfilled.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maliyindian