DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro RED Critical Error, no hardware damage, won't bind any advice?

who_knew

Reactions
Have a Mavic pro 2 with little flight time, used it perfectly one day and then didn't use it for a few months. Tried using it and now the Mavic 2 Pro has what appears to be a critical error with all red LEDs on the legs showing on start. Ive tried everything from DJI assistant to downgrading, upgrading or using other firmware upgrades. The Mavic 2 starts up and gimbal moves and seems fine, but the usual fans don't go off. Controller is fine, but when I try to do an RC link I can't hit the RC button on the Mavic 2 Pro which should show red or green it just is unlit.

I'm out of warranty and likely going to send to DJI to diagnose the issue further. Anyone else have this issue?

First note (probably for future readers): if your drone flew fine the last time, and now it does not, the LAST thing you want to do is mess with the firmware. It's a KNOWN GOOD thing. You do not want to introduce new variables into your problem. Imagine fixing the issue, but not knowing it, because you've already screwed up something else.

You say all status LEDs showing red, but you don't say blinking or solid. I guess we can assume solid, since you say "critical".

"Controller is fine, but when I try to do an RC link I can't hit the RC button on the Mavic 2 Pro"

What do you mean by you can't hit the button? Can you locate it (pg 47 of the manual)?

Have a Mavic pro 2 with little flight time, used it perfectly one day and then didn't use it for a few months. Tried using it and now the Mavic 2 Pro has what appears to be a critical error with all red LEDs on the legs showing on start. Ive tried everything from DJI assistant to downgrading, upgrading or using other firmware upgrades. The Mavic 2 starts up and gimbal moves and seems fine, but the usual fans don't go off. Controller is fine, but when I try to do an RC link I can't hit the RC button on the Mavic 2 Pro which should show red or green it just is unlit.

I'm out of warranty and likely going to send to DJI to diagnose the issue further. Anyone else have this issue?
Do you have another battery that you can use?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rapidair