DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro replaced with care assist but........

Landers

Reactions
I purchased my drone last December and have had a few minor scuffles over the months but I downed it last month doing something I have done on a regular basis cancelling Low battery return to home and operating it manually a topic of recent discussion.

The problem I had this time was the battery had been unused for 10 days and the reason for my flight was to drain the batteries for recharge, the speed of the depletion in flight was exceptionally fast and caught me completely by surprise, I was above trees in vlos and the Drone initiated the landing mode clipped the tree and crashed to the ground doing a fair bit of damage, total pilot error, lesson learnt.

I have taken the option of replacing it with care refresh and the replacement they sent me was a new device I have the original controller but cannot get them to marry.

I do what I always do controller on, DJI app on, drone on, all working but not joining, any help appreciated.

Okay solved, I was trying to link through my ipad, when I swapped to the Iphone it linked, thanks.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser