DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro Saves the day!!!!

KirkVoclain

Reactions
In times past when I have been hired to do jobs out of town I would lug my Inspire 1 (now 2) with me. Huge case, checked luggage, heavy, etc.

Now I bring the Mavic 2 Pro. Amazing!!

Here is an image I was commissioned to do this week in Mexico.

Enjoy!!

Kirk

Attachments

• AtelierProperty_02.jpg
    AtelierProperty_02.jpg
    468.7 KB · Views: 471
Last edited:
??? image
The APP for some reason does not let me post a photo.....I see where it's an option but the keyboard comes up and never goes away so I can never get to the attach photo option.....SO, I edited it on my computer...it's there now.

In times past when I have been hired to do jobs out of town I would lug my Inspire 1 (now 2) with me. Huge case, checked luggage, heavy, etc.

Enjoy!!

Kirk
How did you get permission to fly in Mexico as a non-citizen. I need to get clearance there.

Reactions: dirkclod
How did you get permission to fly in Mexico as a non-citizen. I need to get clearance there.
I was in a private resort over 30 mins away from the airport. No one asked, IF they would have I would have showed them my Part 107

Amazing photo bro!
Can you share the setting / filter you used?
Is it edited right?

IF I recall, f8, no filter, raw (DNG) mode. When I converted it via Bridge, I moved a few pixels around, but nothing major.....

Beyond that, I did not do anything else in PS......it really was just that perfect moment. IF you know where to look, you can see me (on the full Rez image) sitting on the rooftop in the Rooftop Suite.

Kirk

Would love to know your settings.

Great shot!

Enjoy!!

Kirk
I'm in the same boat - I2 and now the crazy good Mavic 2 Pro!! Fantastic images - I was stunned by your shot - the clarity looks amazing!!!
Nice going!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll