DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 pro, serious crash, PLEASE help!

Jordan-Drones

Reactions
Hi guys, new here, I'm on phantom pilots too but just upgraded to a mavic so posting here.

Had a serious crash today need advice please guys, 1 of my arms has come totally off, and the wires have ripped out, the drone still powers up but my RC does not connect to my mavic, when booting the mavic is flashing red amber and green, I've read online that this means: Powering up and running test diagnostics.

My question is, is my controller not connecting because the mavic has detected the arm has come off/wires have split and this is preventing my drone from booting up, OR is my motherboard ******...

Just so you know, the mavic is still connecting and showing up on my PC..

Please help/advise, if my motherboard isn't knackered, it's not that much of an issue, just a new shell and 2 new arms, which isn't a big deal to me.

Hi guys, new here, I'm on phantom pilots too but just upgraded to a mavic so posting here.

Had a serious crash today need advice please guys, 1 of my arms has come totally off, and the wires have ripped out, the drone still powers up but my RC does not connect to my mavic, when booting the mavic is flashing red amber and green, I've read online that this means: Powering up and running test diagnostics.

My question is, is my controller not connecting because the mavic has detected the arm has come off/wires have split and this is preventing my drone from booting up, OR is my motherboard ******...

Just so you know, the mavic is still connecting and showing up on my PC..

Please help/advise, if my motherboard isn't knackered, it's not that much of an issue, just a new shell and 2 new arms, which isn't a big deal to me.

Without knowing for sure I would guess that the Diagnostics routine is detecting the damage and preventing the operating system from advancing to "Ready to Fly" mode. The motherboard may, in fact, be OK.

Our esteemed Drone doctor, @Thunderdrones should be able to provide expert opinion.

@Thunderdrones has can give you an idea. There are a lot of options depending on how you purchased the Mavic 2

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll