DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mavic 2 Pro - Used/Like New @ Amazon - $991.06 + Tax

Wilder

Reactions
As the title says, Amazon currently has used Mavic 2 Pros for $991.06 after 20% off at checkout. Must purchase from Amazon Warehouse. Discount and supply might not last long. I’d post in the classified section but I don’t have enough posts to start a new thread there.

Thanks for posting. I saw this on Slickdeals.Net yesterday and ordered one to add to my quiver. Added the fly more combo for about $318 plus tax on Amazon, but will cancel and order from B and H for ~$3 more, pay with payboo card and save the tax.

Happy flying.

As the title says, Amazon currently has used Mavic 2 Pros for $991.06 after 20% off at checkout. Must purchase from Amazon Warehouse. Discount and supply might not last long. I’d post in the classified section but I don’t have enough posts to start a new thread there.

Got a link? Searched Amazon.com but not seeing any warehouse deals.

Just got one for 959.76.Thanks
That's terrific. I'm glad it worked out.

When you start looking for extra batteries, B and H has the Fly More Combo for about $319. If you apply for their payboo charge card, they absorb the sales tax making it $319 shipped. DJI Mavic 2 Fly More Kit .. .Note: This is not an affiliate link - just being helpful.

I also ordered the Mavic Enterprise Flymore kit open box/returned 9+/10 for $340 from B and H so I can fly when it's super cold; these batteries self heat when needed, otherwise their specs are identical to the Mavic 2 battery. Keep an eye out for this opportunity reappearing if it's of interest (they do not ship the Enterprise Fly More Kit new - no idea why).

Enjoy your new Mavic 2 Pro. ?

Last edited:
Thank you!

Hi Folks,

I received my Mavic Pro 2 from Amazon Warehouse today with the Invalid Serial Number sticker that caused a lot of commotion in the following thread ( HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A STICKER LIKE THIS ). (When you get to the bottom of this post, it's all fine.)

It was shrink wrapped as seen in the picture, as it came out of the Amazon Shipping box, below:
IMG_20200122_112349892.jpg
After unwrapping and connecting to DJI Go 4 I was able to easily register for DJI Care Refresh (just insert credit card, verify the text message from DJI and done); there is absolutely no damage - the drone is pristine and the protective stickers from the factory were all in place - even over the controller's screen.

I took it for a brief flight at home and all is fine.

If the opportunity presents itself again on Amazon for this deal, I advocate seizing it. It was well worth the significant savings.

Enjoy.

P.S. I also received my Mavic 2 Enterprise Fly More Combo and the the bag it comes with it substantially larger than the one that comes with the Mavic 2 Pro Fly More combo (& the heated batteries will let me fly down to 14 degrees F. Well worth the $340 for the open box purchase.

:)

Hi Folks,

I received my Mavic Pro 2 from Amazon Warehouse today with the Invalid Serial Number sticker that caused a lot of commotion in the following thread ( HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN A STICKER LIKE THIS ). (When you get to the bottom of this post, it's all fine.)

It was shrink wrapped as seen in the picture, as it came out of the Amazon Shipping box, below:
View attachment 91715
After unwrapping and connecting to DJI Go 4 I was able to easily register for DJI Care Refresh (just insert credit card, verify the text message from DJI and done); there is absolutely no damage - the drone is pristine and the protective stickers from the factory were all in place - even over the controller's screen.

I took it for a brief flight at home and all is fine.

If the opportunity presents itself again on Amazon for this deal, I advocate seizing it. It was well worth the significant savings.

Enjoy.

P.S. I also received my Mavic 2 Enterprise Fly More Combo and the the bag it comes with it substantially larger than the one that comes with the Mavic 2 Pro Fly More combo (& the heated batteries will let me fly down to 14 degrees F. Well worth the $340 for the open box purchase.

:)
Congrats! Love happy endings. Thanks for the F/U.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS